chapter 7: seasons

"What's your favorite season fang?" Shinwoo asked. "Hmm...fall!" She said happily the four kids awed at fang's answer "why fall?" Ikhan asked "because...i like Halloween and it's bubba birthday on the 31st of October" fang answered "wow how old would he be?" Sui asked "he'd be 17 I think...yea...no...wait yea!" Yuna giggled at her uncertainess. Tao and takio came into the living room tao smiling like crazy "guess what fang" "what?" "Me and takio got you this" he said as he held out a hoodie with kitten ears on the hood part and on the bottom back side a tail."try it on" tao said ushering her to put it on "Now you don't have to be cold when you go out" takio said. "I mean I'd hope not...i don't have a job to work and get money to buy my own things so...." fang sussed at tao. Tao blinked "Well excuse me princess" tao said back she smiled "i love it thank you guys" he said hugging then. They both smiled big "no problem!" They said hugging her back and then sitting down. "So...fang you know what comes after Halloween right?" Shinwoo asked "Thanksgiving....and then Christmas?" "Yea all of the wonderful food serias gonna cook oh I can't wait" shinwoo said getting pumped up. Ikhan and shinwoo both started getting pumped up and excited "i never had a Christmas" fang said softly looking out the window. Everyone froze and stared at fang. with the thought of seasons and all the fun things coming up she actually felt that she had a family.she forgot about all the horrible stuff that has happened to her. she was happy.she could be herself and not try to impress anyone anymore. she smiled so big and started crying. "t-thank you g-guys.....i-i thought no one would e-ever love me......i never thought i would have a place to c-call...home..and i never thought p-people would genuinely  care for me and love me and just keep me around..." he sobbed into her sleeves that covered her hands. when rai came in and saw her crying he thought she got hurt but she had a smile on her face. he had a small smile on his face. he walked over and picked her up gently and sat her down on his lap. she cried even more and hugged him feeling safe in his soft but firm grasp around her. her cries soon went quiet with the help of the kids embrace around her. she sniffled and smiled. its been 3 months since the day the monsters beat and abandoned her. but she was happy now. well for now sadly. as days turned into months winter soon arrived after her brothers birthday as she celebrated by getting a balloon and drawing ' happy birthday bubba i miss you!' on it and setting it free. fang sighed as she was dragged by the kids down the road to the internet cafe to play video games with rai,regis, and seria. on there way thought they met an unexpected visitor....