Chapter 8: lost

"well, well, well. what do we have here?" jack said from a near by ally way as Mary and jack watched fang. "lets go say hello to her darling" Mary said as she started to walk to greet fang. jack sighed. "so fang are you excited to play games with us?" shinwoo asked. she nodded but then stopped in her tracks. her crimson  and gold eyes widened as she saw her long forgotten parents standing right in front of her. "Darling i thought we lost you forever!" Mary said "hunny....sweetie pie come over here to your mum and dad" jack said kneeling down with open arms. everyone looked at fang who was frozen in place. 'what are they playing at?' fang thought "no..." she whispered. Mary and jack looked at her confused "what do you mean sweetie?" jack replied. "Y-you two w-were the ones who beat me up and left me in the trash in a dark and old ally way!i dont want to go with you....you monsters!" she screamed out as hot tears streamed down her face as the painful memories came flooding in her mind. she felt so lost..so cold....she felt like the world dispersed under her feet. she felt someone grab her. she looked up to see her stars in the dark night bring her out of her illusions  of her subconscious. "i dont think you have the right to call her any of those things" the voice said as she felt herself get lifted up in his arm. "you do not have the right to call her your own.you do not have the right any more to ever see her again. she maybe you blood but she isn't your family  from what you have done to her."the voice kept a calm soothing tone. Mary scoffed "fine for now but we will be back to retrieve her" she said turning around "hey fang isn't an object she is a living breathing human just like any other!" shinwoo shouted out "you may think that but to us she will never be equal to us" jack said walking with his significant other. rai held the small child close as she trembled in his arms. "they're gone fang" ikhan called out but it didn't get through to her fully. she was still trembling. she still felt lost. she always felt lost when her parents came along near her. she thought it was normal but she finally realized its not . she heard distant voices. she wouldn't wake up from her sub-cautiousness.she couldn't no matter how hard she tried. she felt to lost. she questioned herself 'why am i here?' 'i dont know why are we all here?' a voice called back 'why was good and evil created?' 'to balance out it both,good to go against evil and evil to go against good. its a never ending war between the two.' 'yea..but that doesn't answer my question though' 'not all questions are to be answered' the voice called back 'only when its the right time all questions will be answered' 'when can i wake up?i miss them' 'them?who's them?' 'them?well their my new family...they treated me like a decent human being then my parents......i miss them...i dont want to be lost anymore!I WANT TO WAKE UP!I DON'T WANT TO BE LOST ANYMORE.....please i d-don't want to be lost anymore....they were my northern star. they guided me and loved me and showed me the way.....' 'we are all lost fang....all in our own separate ways...'the voice went quiet when fang didn't reply back. the voice chuckled 'we'll all see you on the outside' rai said softly.