chapter 2: awakening

The little girl soon started to come back to reality. From the dark place that held her captive for God knows how long. The little girl woke up with a bright light in her face "I-is this heaven?" She asked. There was a small chuckle "no darling...your in a lab...but your safe now" the small child looked at the man that was talking "oh my...multi-colored eyes...gold on the right red on the left....that interesting" the man said "W-who are you?" The child asked with fear lacing her voice. "Please do not be afraid I only helped you with your wounds...my name is frankenstien" he said in a calm voice looking down at her. "Oh....my name is fang woods...that's all I can remeber" she said confused. "Strange..strange indeed...but i think you've only lost your memory because of those nasty wounds on your head." "Excuse me..." "yes?" "Why are wounds" "oh....hmmmm your only a child I forgot...boo-boos. Wounds are boo-boos that you get but are way worse" Frankenstein explained. "Ohhhhh ok fanky" "franky?why that?" "I...if don't know how to say that long of words" "ok darling it's ok you may call me franky as you please" Frankenstein said with a small smile. "Can you walk?" "Oh uh...i don't know..." fang said a bit scared to try. Frankenstein held out his hand "i will not let you fall don't worry" he reassured fang. She shook her head and slide off onto the cold ground. She shivered but started to walk forward with the help of frankenstien's hands keeping her balance. "Hmm your be doing good for a little girl who just woke up in a critical state..." "critical?" "Oh critical mean a very very bad" Frankenstein said. Fang made and o with her mouth and shook here head ok. He smiled thinking about teaching her all he knows and passing down his knowledge to her but he got snapped out of it when fang started to speak "franky umm.....im hungry and kinda thirsty....could I have somthing to eat...?" "Huh? Oh yes darling yes you may....everyone's gone to work and school so it won't be a problem. Do you need help going up stairs?" "Could you stand behind me...so if I fall you can catch me?" Fang asked "of course I will." Fang started up the stairs slowly making sure to keep her balance and not to trip. Once they made it up the stairs frankenstien opened the door for her and they walked through. Frankenstein led her towards the kitchen. He seated fang and went to prepare somthing. "Fang what would you like to eat?" "Ramen" "That was a quick answer" Frankenstein chuckled. Once made it he set it infront of fang and she started to blow on it to cool it down. She smiled and started to eat the ramen. "Your ramen is so good franky!" Fang said after she swollowed the food in her mouth. He chuckled and handed her a napkin. She wiped her mouth off and continued to eat. Frankenstein smiled at the sight of how adorable fang was. "Franky I'm done" she said pushing her bowl forward a bit. He snapped out of concentration and got the bowl and quickly washed it off. The door opened and closed a couple of times and fang heard alot of chattering  coming from the living room she geussed. She peeped behind her chair and saw alot of people. He face went pale.