Chapter 18: The Truth.

No One's POV:
The crossbow he held stiffly in his hands. Grant began to sweat. All his fear. She was in his sights.

Now he had to choose whether to shoot Praxina without regret. He'd always regret it. Something he could do no more.

Gramorr demanded, "Shoot Praxina!" Then, the unthinkable happened, "No Dad! I won't." Gray dropped the crossbow and stormed out of the cave.

Gramorr's own son walked out on him. The rage could no longer be contained...

In anger, he broke the earpieces and mirror used to watch over the twins.

Mephisto's POV:
I hear a piece in my ear crack and fall out. No Gramorr demanding such nonsense to me. Praxina and go down to the ground. Standing silently.

My sister just stared into the destruction diamond. The shades of burnt orange, blood red and deep black were harshly swiped across the diamond as if it was a canvas.

I look straight ahead, there stood my darling Talia.

She ran to me and held me tight, she's not letting go. Zack did the same with Praxina. I guess distance makes the heart grow fonder, or whatever that saying is...

We also greet Iris, Aurianna, Lyna, Carissa, my ould friend Lev and a guy named Rorak along with Nathaniel and Matt.

Talia asked, "You alright?" I nod, "I promise sweetheart."

Then we hear, "Lolirock?!" We turn our heads and bodies to see Gray. Zack instantly stands in front of Prax. I hold Talia tightly.

Mephisto hissed defensively, "What do you want?!"
Gray sighed, "I know I'm the bad guy but I wanna change. My father, Gramorr, has every member of the royal families from Ephidea, he also has Zack's parents.
He doesn't have Nathaniel or Matt's parents."

Gray also revealed Gramorr's biggest secret. Gray, is Gramorr's biological son...

"I want to help" Gray said, he was saying the truth.

Talia said, "Then. You'll help us." Iris ordered, "Lev, Rorak, Carissa and Lyna go with Gray to free our parents. Zack, Matt and Nathaniel go check if everyone's okay, Mephisto, Talia, Praxina, Aurianna and I will face Gramorr."

———————
In The Dungeon...

Stone walls, cold and lifeless. Inside the devilish dungeon, were the following people:

King Dawnus and Queen Aurora of Ephidiea, Iris' parents.

King Ares and Queen Celeste of Volta, Aurianna's parents along with her older brother Jodan and their 7 biological younger sisters, Alina, Ciana, Lucia, Lita, Adara, Calida and Elektra. (Oldest 7, youngest 18 months)

King Idris and Queen Lapis-Tia of Xeris, Talia's parents along with her older sister Izira.

King Duncan and Queen Annabeth of Calix, Carissa's parents.

King Cypress and Queen Florence-Chai of Borealis, Lyna's Parents.

King Seth and Queen Ravenna of Zatteran, Mephisto and Praxina's parents

And finally, Mr Daniel and Mrs Alyssa Brady, Zack's parents.

Elektra was about to cry. Someone is here.

Gray showed up and spoke, "You need to help me stop Gramorr."

Idris demandes, "And why would we help the spawn of Satan." Gray answered, "Because otherwise, Iris, Talia, Aurianna, Zack, Lyna and Carissa will be killed. Then Gramorr will kill Mephisto and Praxina."

King Seth raised his brow, "How can Gramorr kill our twins if they're dead?"

See, Seth and Ravenna were told that Gramorr had killed then twins. And then they were locked up.

Gray answered, "Because they're alive. Gramorr lied. So are you guys coming or not?" As he slowly waved the set of keys....