Chapter 9: Switching Sides

Iris' POV:
I'm so happy that Zack has Paige. I know they aren't 100% official, but they look so cute together!

Anyways, Aurianna and I are at the mall. We were looking at all these dresses with Talia. We have to go to a party tonight.

Each one of us gets to take our own plus one! I'm taking Nathaniel, Aurianna is taking Matt and Talia is taking Mike. Back to the dresses!

Aurianna had at least ten dresses on one of her arms, but that was only her left arm. Talia and I laughed a little.

Praxina's POV:
I woke up in Zack's arms, with clothes on! He kissed my forehead and grinned, "Good morning Purple." Purple, that's his nickname for me. I'd prefer him to call me a nickname that's more connected to the real me instead of the cover name, Paige, that I use.

I reply, "Morning Zack." My fingertips I glossed over his abs and chest. I did not want to get up, I just wanted to lay here; with him. Zack has to go to a party later today, I'm his plus one.

Today, he'll be at the studio until 5:00pm. He'll come back to the apartment and get ready. Then he's picking me up from Talia's place at 6pm to go to the event.

—————( Later that Day, 6PM) —————

Talia's POV:
The girls and I were wearing perfect outfits. We looked beautiful.

Iris was wearing a pink halter top lace dress, gold heels and her necklace. Aurianna was wearing a neon orange short sleeve dress, bronze heels and her ring. Praxina, who everyone else (apart from Mephisto and I) knows as Paige, was wearing a spaghetti strap purple glittery dress, silver heels with silver chandelier earrings. I was wearing a powder blue dress, silver heels and my cuff bracelet.

We left the house and entered the limo. The boys were inside. The limo drove off to the party.

I was talking to Praxina about mortal people parties. I made sure to sit near the back with Mephisto and her to keep it quiet. She got the hang of it pretty quickly.

Praxina's POV:
The limo stopped.

We had arrived. We all got out the limo. Then we entered this party.

Music was blasting, there was coloured lights, people dancing, smiles and having fun. This is what I want. Not Graymoor's plans. We sat at what the others called, a table in the middle of a big curved sofa, a booth.

A really nice song started playing. Zach asked me, "Wanna dance?" I nodded shyly. We headed to the dance floor. Then we began dancing.

It was fun. But when Zach spun me around, I could of sworn I saw Grayson.

Gray? Could Graymoor be back to get me and Mephisto?

I said to Zach, "Imma go get a drink at the bar." I saw Mephisto there already, he was in disguise. Then I whispered to him, "Gray is here!" His eyebrow raised dramatically!

Then someone tapped my shoulder, We turned to face the person who wanted my attention. It was Gray. He said "Hey, Praxina and Mephisto, how are we?"

Uh oh, we were caught red handed....

(To Be Continued!)