Chapter 6: Ironic Rescue.

Talia's POV:
My eyelids open shakily. I felt different, out of place is the phrase. I was right, I was not in my bed. However, the bed seemed familiar.

Once I sat up, I realised where I was. Kyle's house, that's where I am! Kyle kidnapped me! I'm going to kill him. Uh oh...what if Mephisto finds out...

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if Mephisto beat Kyle up severely.

I hear footsteps from the staircase, so I pretend to be asleep. The door opened and closed. Kyle's voice was heard by my poor ears, "Aww, wake up Tali!" I jolt up with rage, "Don't call me Tali! Only Mike calls me that!" He rolled his eyes, "Mike is nothing compared to me!" I come back with, "If it's about arrogance, then absolutely!"

He couldn't stand my rude remarks, that's why I make them. Kyle sat on the end of the bed, "You hate me." I raise my chin, "Finally! Something got through that thick brick head of yours!"

Kyle put his head in hands, "What have I done?!"

—————— (𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦) ——————

Aurianna's POV:
Iris, Mike and I have searched the whole town for Talia. Nothing. So we decide to search the house, it's better than Mike taking his anger out on some sketchy teenagers.

I enter Talia's room, nervously. I see a envelope with 'ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟɪᴀ's ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs!' written on it. So I take it downstairs. I shout, "Guys! I found something!"
They rushed downstairs. I open it and begin to read:

' Tᴏ ᴛᴀʟɪᴀ's ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs,
Yᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴀʟɪᴀ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴs ᴏғ ʀᴇsᴄᴜɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ. Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴛᴇᴅ! Wʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟɪᴀ, ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs.
- Kʏʟᴇ. '

Mike was raging, his face was on the edge of turning into the newest shade of red! He probably, deep down, feels like crying. I don't blame him, I'm about to.

Iris, being strong for Mike and I, hugged us, "Don't worry! We are going to find her! Kyle is stupid, there probably at his house, I know the address." We nod, leave the house and get in the car...

—————— (Meanwhile) ———————

Kyle's POV:
Talia had a proper go at me, rightfully so. She'll never forgive me and I've noticed, she seems happier with Mike than she ever could of now and or before with me. But, I apologised. I know that doesn't mean anything.

There was banging on my front door. I opened it carelessly, Mike stormed in along with Aurianna and Iris. The police sirens were something to worry about. 5 police officers had entered. One cuffed me and another made me kneel. Talia was hugging Mike whilst walking swiftly and they were followed by Iris and Aurianna. I regret it, all of it.

———— {On the other side out town.} ————

Praxina's POV:
My eyes open, slower than slow. My body was in a bed, a warm bed. You know, the bed with the white sheets in those movies. Then the memory's from last night flooded one after another.

The last thing I remember was I fainted into that boy's arms! I rush to the bathroom and lock the door. I think, ' 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭!'

So, I put on the spell. After a min it is complete. Now; I have straight black hair, a warm golden tan skin tone and silver eyes with a hint of blue. My bruises are still there though. I walk back into the bedroom.

The boy entered, I think his name was Zack. He smiled and sat next to me, "Hi, are you okay?" I nod, "Yeah, thanks." I have a different and sweeter voice, part of the disguise. Zack asked, "What's your name?"

Shit, I didn't get that far. I don't want it to make it that different so I said, "Paige, my name is Paige."