Chapter 3: Time Together

Aurianna's POV:
Talia has written the perfect song to get back at Kyle. But also, it's a song every girls day clubs can use. Talia will be in the main spotlight. It's perfect! The rehearsals are going amazing as well.

However, Iris and I have noticed that Talia keeps leaving and then coming back. An 1 hour time span. It's only been the past few days. Besides, Talia did really like Kyle.

Iris said, "Right, we gotta know where she is!" I delay her, "What if she's crying?" Iris added, "Then we help her, she's our best friend Auri." I nod, "Okay, but let's see from the window first." We walk over to the window and look through.

Both of our mouths drop open. Talia was kissing another guy. All we saw was his arms around her waist and a bit of his hair. It was too dark to see the hair colour. They pulled away. Talia has moved on.

Talia's POV:
Mephisto pulled away and whispered, "I'm going to meet you here, remember I'm the guy with a green crystal pin." I nod and I watch him walk away then teleport away.

I sit down, catching my breath. Suddenly, Iris and Aurianna sit next to me. Iris asks, "Who was he?" They begin to overwhelm me with questions. I answer, "His name is Mike! Okay!" I calmed down, "Sorry for shouting." Iris smiled, "I don't care, when is the next time we are gonna see him?

"Tomorrow, at Aunt Ellen's house." I answer once again. Not annoyed. But more thinking about Mephisto, I mean Mike.

————— the next day ———————

Talia's POV:
The girls and I were at home. Of course, Aurianna and Iris were babbling about what they think 'Mike' will be like to each other. Hopefully, Mephisto didn't look so different.

A knock at the door, Iris opened it and a guy walked in. It was Mephisto, he was wearing normal clothes and the pin. However, I was just normal Mephisto, no disguise! I walked up to him and dragged him to the sofa. I ask very concerned, "M! What are you doing?"

He replied, "Calm down, it's a spell, you are the only one who sees the normal me." He showed me his disguise. 'Mike' had tanned skin, crystal blue eyes and dark brown hair. That's what everyone else sees.

Then I just saw Mephisto. Iris and Aurianna walk up to us. The Voltan princess asked, "So is this Mike?" I nod. They smile and waved. Then Iris added, "Let's leave them alone." My besties walk off.

Mephisto's POV:
Talia is so cute when she's mad. One of the things I like about her. I like how she's straightforward, strong, intelligent yet sweet and kind. I love her. Wait! Do I?

I have a different voice aswell, comes with the disguise. I spoke in my real voice, which only Talia hears and everyone else hears a normal deep teenage boy voice.

I got shaken out of my thoughts by Iris, "So Mike, what do you like about Talia?" Talia hid her face in her hands. I answer Iris' question, "I like how straightforward she is; she's kind, sweet, strong and intelligent. Talia makes me laugh and is a great kisser."

Talia went bright red. The blonde and the red head went, "Awww!" In unison. There was another knock on the door. Iris ran back worried, "It's Kyle!" I ask angrily, "The guy that cheated on you?!" Aurianna and Iris tried to tell Kyle to get lost. However, Kyle stormed in anyways.

Kyle shouted at Talia, "YOU MOVED ON." He pushed Talia to the floor. I lost it, but made sure to keep the disguise. I punched Kyle multiple times. Talia pulled me away from him and Aurianna threw him out.