Chapter 12: Unmasking Much?!

The Next Day...

Talia POV:
I was at home. Mephisto was upstairs, still asleeep. I was making a latte. I added, milk and sugar. Then I went and sat on my sofa.

I turned on the TV and started Netflix. I began watching my show called "Paradise Lied To You". I was on episode 10 when my phone buzzed.

My phone had ' 1 notification from Girls' Chat! '

The Chat:

(Still Talia's POV:)

So, after that I took a shower and got ready. I told M too. I was wearing a black cropped t-shirt, high waisted jeans, some ankles boots and a necklace.

M was ready. I ask, "How'd you get ready so fast?" He replied with a smirk, "Cause I can!" I rolled my eyes and smiled. Paige walked in, due to the fact she has a spare key, and said, "You ready?" We nodded and got in my car.

(10 Minutes Later)

No One's POV:
Talia, Mike and Paige walked in and saw Iris, Aurianna, Nathaniel, Matt and Zack. Iris welcomes them in, "Hey guys! Come sit." This nervous feeling was spread between the three of them. Talia held M's hand tightly.

Zack began, "So, you probably wondering what's going on." Zack was not wrong. The three did have questions on what was happening.

Iris addressed the situation, "We know that Mike is Mephisto and that Paige is Praxina. We have evidence so there's no points hiding." Mephisto and Praxina looked at each other then looked back at the group who had just exposed them.

They magically took of their disguises. They were still wearing the same clothes. Aurianna blurted out, "Can't believe you guys used Talia and Zack for Graymoor!" Talia said back, "He didn't used me! I knew the whole time it was Mephisto! Praxina didn't use Zack either, they want to be good!" Mephisto stood up, "It's fine Tali, They have no reason to trust us."

Praxina teared up, "Mephisto, let's go. I was right anyways, we're not wanted here. Let's just go-" Iris interrupted, "Back to Graymoor?!" Talia shouted at Iris, "NO! LEAVE THEM ALONE, PRAXINA HAS BEEN A BETTER FRIEND THAN YOU AND AURIANNA COMBINED!"

Everyone's eyes widen. Talia had a look of shame and shock painted on her face. Mephisto sighed, "Talia, I'm not gonna make you choose between you and your friends. You need them." Mephisto walked out the door.

Talia ran after her boyfriend...

(To Be Continued...)