~"Here for you."~

GENERAL POV
It came in shocking when Kim told us she has a daughter, but what just happened with Eva is the worse. You could see he pure fear and horror in her eyes. He felt so bad and decided to go talk to Kim because he could see how worried she is about her and he needs to know the backstory about this.

"Hey darling, I just wanted to apologise to you on how I reacted when you told us about her. I was being a damn idiot at that moment and I can see you love her with all your heart so I-" He was interrupted by Kim

"Adam I forgive you. I get your reaction. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you." She said, smiling slightly

"It's okay, and thank you for understanding. I'll let you explain now." He grabbed a chair as well and sat down next to her.

"Well... I had a boyfriend once. He was amazing at first but then he became toxic and abusive. He would do things I didn't want and once he forced me into... well... you know...?" she took a deep breath "after 9 months Eva was born and he was no help whatsoever. He started drinking and doing drugs and he forced me to give her up for adoption..."
She had started to get tears in her eyes.

"I didn't want to. But because of that he became so much more aggressive. Eventually I had to give her up for adopting for her own safety. I wanted her close to me but I was so scared t-that he was gonna d-do s-something to h-her and I couldn't let that h-happen." She was about to break down at this point, all of the fear of those years coming back.

He felt so bad for her, he folds his arm around her and pulls her closer to him to comfort her.

"I am so sorry Kim, I will support you through anything. If you want to we can raise her together from now on..." he rubbed her back

She nodded, pulled back and looked at him "yeah..." I'd like that but I'm gonna make sure she's okay with it first, okay?"
"Ofcourse, take your time." They smiled and kissed eachother, and suddenly they heard
"I'd love for you to be my father figure."

EVA POV
I heard everything they said, at first I wanted to say that I was awake and i could hear them but i didn't. I had a feeling I should listen to what they were telling eachother.
Mom had already told me the story about how I was given up for adoption but this was hard for me to listen to.This time she told it more detailed.

I could hear her feeling the fear from that time again. I could hear in her voice how she was on the edge of breaking down and I was shocked. I couldn't hold still any longer so when I heard them talk about Adam being my dad I decided to speak up.

"Hey your awake. How do you feel?" Mom asked.

"I'm feeling just fine." I said and looked at Adam.

"I'm sorry for how I reacted earlier. I'll promise to love you with all I have." He said

I promised him it was okay and we had a group hug. I felt safe and loved. Iknow with Mom, Adam, Hailey and the rest of the intelligence team I would have an amazing life.

~~~
Iknow this chapter is kinda boring but I got carried away so yeah😅
Next chapter will probably be written by One_Chicago_Fan_16_