~Confession~

Will POV

"Yeah. She got brought in just a couple of hours ago.
She lost a lot of blood so we had to match it, and Kim came up in the result as her Biological mother. I just needed to tell you. Doctor Charles is right now talking to the girl."

"What is her name?" Jay asks him

"Eva, Eva Burgess."

"Okay. What do you want me to do? Tell her?"

"No, doctor Charles wants to tell her. I just wanted you to know about it."

"Okay, tell me if you need me to do anything."

"Alright, I will. Thanks Jay."

"No problem, bye."

"Bye."

I put the phone down and start thinking about the whole situation. We all know Kim, She loves children. She would do anything to have a child. So why did Eva get taken from her?

*Meanwhile, in Eva's hospital room*

DR CHARLES POV

"Hey there." He says as he walks into Eva's room.

"Hey, how are you doing?"

Doctor Charles knew it immediately: The results weren't wrong. Her voice, her face, her personality. They were all so similar to Kim's.

"I'm doing good, but I should be asking you that?" He answers her

"I'm doing just fine." She tells him

"So, Eva. I'm a psychiatrist. And I just wanna talk to you if that's okay?"

"Sure, no problem by me." She says while smiling a little.

After a little while of Doctor Charles talking to her, He walks to Will.

"Halstead."

"Yeah, what's up?" He says looking up from his computer.

"Do you know if Burgess is going to the dinner tonight?" Doctor Charles asks him while doing some paperwork.

"Yeah, the whole intelligence is coming."

"Good, I'll be telling her then." He says.

*That night, at the dinner."

It was a fun night. Everyone was enjoying it. When everyone was done eating they started talking to eachother. When Doctor Charles noticed Kim wasn't really talking to anyone, He decided this would be a good time to tell her. He went over to her.

"Hey, Burgess, can I talk to you in private for a sec?" He asked her.

"Uhm, Sure." She answered him and they went to a other room where no one was. Will and Jay saw it and looked at eachother, knowing what he was going to do.

"So what's going on?" Kim asked doctor Charles as they went to the other room.

"Well..." He started
"I have a patient, and her name is Eva Burgess."

Kim's eyes grew a bit bigger as she heard her daughters name.

"What? I-is she okay?" She asked worried and kinda shocked

"Yes, she's okay. There was a fight and they picked on her because she was just walking by. But she's lost a lot of blood and we need you to donate some blood so she can fully recover." He informed her.
Kim nods, the only thing she wants is her daughter safe. "What was she doing here in Chicago?"

"Looking for you. We can go to med right now if you want."

"Yes, please."

They quickly walk back to the dinner table so they can grab their stuff. They we're rushing because they know that at anytime, it can be to late.

Because of they're rushing, it grabbed the attention of the rest. Will noticed it and knew immediately what they were doing. He grabbed his stuff as well and they left the dinner, leaving everyone else except Jay confused.

~~~~~
Iknow, iknow this chapter is longer then others, but I really liked this one and I hope you do too.
Next chapter will be written by One_Chicago_Fan_16_.
This one was written by me♡

Lyy alll
Xxx Yaïra