Harry gasped as he fell on the floor, he laid there clutching his shirt as he feel so hot that he started to sweat. He panted loudlyas he pull his shirt, his mind rolling around in different feelings but one feel was clear, lust.

He scent it before he could feel his slick, the familiar scent only made him think about his Alpha. He started to cry softly as he was so desperate to be in his Alpha's arms but he couldn't move, he can't stand up and find his Alpha. He needs his Alpha, he want Louis.

Louis' heart was beating so fast as he botheredly sat on his office chair, his inner wolf was howling and was so desperate to be with his Omega. He understand the heat has finally hit his mate and he couldn't concentrate anything at all. The Alpha hurriedly walked out of his office passed through the big hall as he followed his mate's scent, his mate's scent of arousal. The scent leaded him to his Omega and he finally reached the abandoned livingroom which his mate has been talking about lately.

Louis rushed when he saw his Omega laying on the floor whimpering and shaking so much. He holds his shoulders and pulled him up to lean on him. The Omega whimpered at the strong scent from the Alpha, his teary eyes stared at his mate.

The Omega buried his face over the scent gland of his Alpha and breathed in, his inner Omega was in relief when he got his Alpha. He was finally inside his Alpha's arms, so cool skin and secure.

"Let me take you to our chamber love" Louis whispered and Harry mumbled something which was unclear.

The Alpha picked the Omega in bridal style, hands on his back and underneath his knees. Harry wrapped his arms around the Alpha's neck and burried his face on his scent glands.

To Harry, Louis was cool water which makes his hotness to dim down a bit. His senses was only the scent of pure spirit and peppermint, he licked his Alpha's scent glands and the bond mark earning a groan from the King.

It wasnt a struggle get Harry into their chamber. Louis opens the door and layed his Omega on their bed, he worriedly looked at his mate. Harry whimpered and clutched into Louis when he saw the Alpha was walking away. He wrapped his amrs around Louis's torso crying softly. He thought his Alpha was leaving him alone here.

"Let me shut the door, love" Louis said gently removing Harry's wrists.

The Alpha shuts their door and walked back to their bed quickly, he felt bad for his Omega who was whining as he clutched his own clothes. Harry's expression and his scent was not matching which made Louis groan inside, the Omega looks like he is in a big trouble that he is crying but his scent of arousal said otherwise.

"Hot" Harry mumbled

"I know love" Loui said as he sat beside his Omega smiling softly "Let me help you"

Louis took off Harry's clothes one by one and quietly growled when his nostrils hits the strong scent. The Omega's light underpants are wet with his slick now. His body is sweating, his pale body looks more beautiful now.

Louis wiped the Omegas body with his sweaty shirt and tossed it on the floor. He slowly pulled off his underpants and tried not to attack his Omega when he see those fleshy wet thighs.

"A-alpha, hurts" Harry said through his whimpers.

"Iam going to take care of you Omega, do not worry" Louis said throwing the last piece of clothe somewhere on the room.

Louis holds the curly haired head and kissed him on his plump lips. The Omega felt relief that his Alpha is really going to give him what he wants. The Alpha pushed his tongue between those lips and swiped it against his mate's hot tongue. Harry grabbed his Alpha's shoulders and gripped it firmly, he moaned at the presure in his moan.