Chater 20

1 HOUR LATER

LYNN'S POV

They were currently filming the last scene for our music video. We were walking around London bridge again while Nevaeh tried to get us some ticket offers for the London dungeons.

"Alright thats a wrap" the guy with the Camera yelled. It was really fun seeing them film stuff but we cant touch anything! This made it really boring. We had to stand because there was frost on the grass and they didn't get any chairs.

I didn't have anything to do because Nev still didn't find anything good. Riker walked up to me after filming his shot.

"Hey, baby sis, Whats up? Why do you look so down?" He asked me. I thought before answering. I wasn't really hungry but Im rich now! And Nev can't yell at me!

"I want wings and chips" I said, well whined actually.

"You want what?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"Wings and chips, from Tasty's" I replied.

"Daaadd" Riker yelled at my new Dad. Daddy walked over to me and Riker and looked at Riker.

"She wants us to buy her wings and chips!" Riker said. "From Tasty's"

"You want what?" Daddy asked.

"Wings and Chips" I said.

"Ok, lets go and get you some. I think I saw a shop over there" he said. I wanted Riker to buy it for me.

"Can Riker buy it for me?" I asked.

"Yeah, he can come with us" Daddy said.

We all walked until a costume shop when daddy asked us to wait here. Weird. Me and Riker stood for 2 minutes and then daddy walked back out. He had a bag in his hands.

"Here you are, honey" he said handing me the bad. I peeked in and saw some fairy wings. I did try not to laugh but I couldn't help myself. I burst into laughter whilst daddy and Riker kept asking me why I was laughing.

"I- I me-an-t chi-cke-n wi-ng-s" I managed to say between laughs. Then Riker and daddy both started laughing with me. Once we had calmed down I led them to a chicken and chips shop.

"Hi, can I have 2 wings and chips please?" I asked in my sweetest voice.

"Sure, honey give me 2 minutes" The man at the thing said. I think Nev said they were called Counter. I turned around to look at Daddy and Riker. They had very weird looks on their faces.

"How are you and Nevaeh so mature?" Riker asked me.

"You should have a go at growing up with slug lady in a hostel where everyone doesn't have Momies and Daddies." I replied for some reason making them laugh again.

"Who is the Slug Lady?" Daddy asked.

"Ms. Cheryl, don't tell Nev I told you, she said not to tell anyone that we call her that!" I said realising I had just told a secret.

"Don't worry, your never going back there!"daddy said.

"Oh no, poor Nev!" I said. I thought I said it in my head but apparently I had said it out loud.

"Why? Why is Nev Poor now?" Riker asked.

"She's never going to see Tyler again" I blurted out.

"Who's Tyler?" Riker asked

"Nev's boyfriend" I said without thinking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,

Quick filler, I don't have much time.
School starts tomorow so its back to weekend updates unless I post otherwise. If I have time I will do my best sorry.

Love You

Bye

-Cin❤️