Chapter 2

Ross' POV

So after her friend left us we chatted for a bit. I found out that she had a sister only, the same age as Rydel, my older and only sister. I also told her about my other siblings, Riker, Rocky, Ryland, even Ellington. She was a great fan of ours, knew a lot about us already. I found out she had never been in an proper relationship before. She was a little geeky, she loved school unlike many many many of us. Otherwise, she was awesome, until I was corrected by her-then she was Rossome. Then we started business talk.

"So your auditioning for Austin and Ally?" she exclaimed happily.

"Yeah, I want to try and get the role of Austin or Dex, if not then any other small background roles." I said to her. "What are you auditioning for?

"I'm hoping to get Ally's bit, but if not, then any other small role, Raini, the friend that went to get us drinks 30 minutes ago, is trying out for Trish.."

"That's awesome. Do you like Chinese??" I asked her slowly, not only because I was nervous, but because I didn't want to scare her away, seeing as we had just met. She readily agreed.

"I do like Chinese, but I prefer sushi, especially at the restaurant near that new mall that opened last week." She laughed

"Ok, can I take you there tonight?" I asked.

"Sure" she giggled.

So we exchanged numbers, and we chatted for a bit longer about tonight. She was so beautiful. I didnt realise I was staring at her until she asked why I was staring.. Then her friend Raini came back and handed her her juice. Then Laura felt her phone vibrate. She took it out and saw a message. Her eyes popped out of her head, and she seemed to sweat, it was weird, and really worrying.

"What is it?" I asked her anxiously.

She showed me the text

Dad: your mun fainted and is in hospital me and Vanessa are here dont worry take your time you deserve the role you have worked hard. Good luck!

The next thing I knew she was in my arms and Raini was calling the ambulance.

Laura's POV

I groaned, slowly opening my eyes. I woke up in a room with white everywhere. I shuffled around a little, trying to get comfortable, but I seemed to be hooked up to some machines. I was in a hospital. That's when I remembered:

-The rude receptionist.

-Raini, unable to make it.

- Meeting Ross Lynch,

- Raini's stupid surprise.

-Meeting Ross again.

-Getting a text from dad saying that Mum had~~

Wait mum???

I jolted up and my head hurt alot more

"Dont worry Laura your mum is in the room next to you you have to wait a little bit before u can see her" the docter assured me. I didn't even realised that he was ther. Or even Ross.

"Aww" I groaned. Ross laughed at me as I tried to get up then helped me to sit up.The docter left the room and Raini was no where to be seen.

"Are you ok Laura" He asked. I nodded slowly, trying to get rid of acne in my head.The docter then came in with a needle and a few small bottles and I screamed. I hated injections.

"Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummm"

Then it all went black again...