eighteen.

"i hate it here, i wanna go home." hyunjin complained to his mother on the phone.
"baby, its only been 4 hours." she laughed.

"like i care! im surrounded by homophobes!" he groaned.

"calm down now,, im sure you'll make a lot of friends and maybe get yourself a boyfriend! you're extremely handsome, everyone will be after you! just hang in there, okay?" his mom sighed.

"...okay." the blonde haired boy pouted as he tired his hair back.
"i miss you already ma." he huffed and played with the strands of hair sticking out of his little bun.

"i miss you too sweetheart. you better call me every night, okay?!"

"of course mom." he laughed.

"love you!"

"love you more baby."

'''

"seungmin!" changbin called out. the younger turned around and smiled.
"hey bro." he patted the shorter's shoulder.

"who's your roommate?" changbin asked as he sat besides seungmin.

"choi san." he huffed. changbin hummed in response and turned on the tv.
"probably another fag." he chimed in.

hyunjin, who heard everything from his room, clenched his fists in anger.
he was felt like he was suffocating in his own room, he needed to leave the dorm.

quickly, he took his phone and texted jisung,

sung

wot

can i come over plzplzpls

u good?

plz just tell me ur dorm number

uh its 27b

tysm im omw

kk

hyunjin then quickly threw on a hoodie and a pair of grey sweatpants, took a deep breath, then anxiously left his room.

he gave himself a dramatic prep talk and slowly walked through the living room, aiming for the door.

he felt his roommate's strong disgusting gaze on him as he walked towards the door with slight wobbly legs.
"where are you going, loser?" seungmin spoke up.

"none of your business." he glared and walked out the door.
"weirdo." he mumbled under his breath and then set off to find his friend's dorm.

'''

"i hate it here, i want to go home." hyunjin, once again complained.
jisung patted his friends shoulder with a look of pity after listening to the poor boy rant his heart out.

"um jisung-" he heard his roommate call out. both the boys snapped their head towards the hallway.

there stood a boy with fluffy pink hair wearing an oversized sweater with a pair of shorts.

"oh! chanhee, meet my buddy hwang hyunjin!" jisung beemed. chanhee gave hyunjin a shy smile that melted the tall boy's heart.

"h-hi hyunjin. im choi chanhee." he introduced himself,
"nice to meet you chanhee! and jisung please, never say 'buddy' ever again." he deadpanned at his friend. chanhee let out a small giggle, walking towards the kitchen.

"sorry missy." jisung rolled his eyes.

"so, im gonna go give felix food just so i can finally meet minho. did you know we were supposed to meet up at a café in a few days?!" jisung exclaimed.

"I don't trust that minho guy." hyunjin muttered.

"l-lee minho?" chanhee spoke up. jisung nodded with a smile.

"oh...um."

"what's wrong?" jisung asked with a look of concern.

"i-its just that... he's not a good person.." chanhee softly spoke.
jisung frowned and tilted his head in confusion.

"not a good person...?" he mumbled to himself.

"that's okay... i can change that!" jisung smiled with pride. hyunjin rolled his eyes, worried that his friend was going to end up heartbroken.

"good luck." chanhee smiled then disappeared into his room.

"chanhee is really cute." hyunjin laughed. jisung nodded in agreement and fiddled with his sweater paws.

"i really want to switch dorms with someone." the tall boy whined.

"c'mon you big baby, just ignore them! they're a waste of time." jisung hugged his friend.

"fine.." he sighed and hugged back, snuggling into the shorter's neck.

he then pulled away and sadly waved his friend goodbye, then walked back to his dorm, praying that seungmin finally left.

'''

seungmin rolled his eyes apon seeing his roommate and their boyfriend being sweet to eachother.
he was disgusted.

he cleared his throat as he threw him an icy glare, watching as the other blushed in embarrassment and let go of his lover.

"um l-lets watch a movie in my room wooyoungie." san said and quickly rushed to his room, his boyfriend following behind.

"fucking faggots." seungmin hissed and removed his hoodie.

'''

hi.hwang:

hi.hwang stream cigarette & condoms by BIBI 😡🤬🔪🖕🖕🖕🖕🔪🔪
liked by sunhan, freckled_bitch, friedhair and 263,289 others

~tbc

froggie hyunsung :(