Enemies

Kay

"Ms.D'More?" I turned around to see my assistant.

"Yes?" I asked.

"This just came for you, its the proofs from the Noir launch shoot." She said then handed me a large white envelope.

"Thank you." I took the envelope and continued to headed outside.

I stopped in mid stride. What the hell? All four tires of my Bentley were slashed, all four windows shattered. I looked around in fury. I pulled out my phone to call my driver. I was not the one, lord I was not the one.

Ty

I was about to pull out of my space my phone vibrated. To say I was surprised that Kay was calling me would be an understatement.

"Hello?"

"Bernard come get me, so... vanda... m....car!"

"Kay calm down where are you? Who the hell is Bernard?" I could barely understand her with all the yelling she was doing.

"I can't calm down, som....ne just de......ed my CT! Wait? Bernard? Who is this?" She retorted back angrily. I could hear her pull her phone from her ear to look at the screen.

"Shit. Ty? Why the hell are you on my line! I don't nee-!"

I ran my hands over my head. "Kay your on my damn line because you called me! Now I need you to calm your ass down so I can understand and help you!"

There was a long silence. I didn't mean to yell, but I really couldn't fully understand what she was trying to tell me.

"I'm in the D'More lower garage, and keep in mind not to ever talk to me like that again" Kay answered through clenched teeth. I could tell she was pissed off . She hung up.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

I couldn't help but admire Kay as I pulled up. Her red dress clung to her curves effortlessly, her hair was pulled back into a sleek ponytail, even with all that anger in her face she was still beautiful. I looked around and saw a Bentley with its windows shattered and slashed tires being towed away.

"What happened?" I asked her once she got in. She took a while before she answered me.

"I told you on the phone." She said crossing her legs.

Kay had no idea of the effect she had on me, just her crossing her legs ignited a fire in me. I looked over at her pursed lips, this attitude she was carrying had to go.

"Stop that shit." I said as I pulled out. I knew there was more to Kay's anger than her damaged car.

That got her attention. "Excuse me?"

"Stop with the attitude, I'm here to help you. I'm a man, not your bitch. If there's something on your mind, just tell me Kay. "

She cocked her head and looked at me sideways. "Let me out."

I pulled over, but before she could get out I locked all the doors.

Kay

No man had ever talked to me the way Ty did, as his equal. Men were always intimidated by my status. Ty was throwing me off balance. The man was married, but here I was in his car. I could've made one call and a new car would pull up for me, but I decided to wait for Ty. What was I doing?

I knew what was coming as soon as he locked the doors. I moaned as I felt his lips upon my neck, sending deep chills through my body. He slowly pulled down the zipper to my dress, and began to make a trail of kisses down my spine. His hands ran up and down the insides of my thighs triggering wetness. I frowned when he pulled up my zipper, and pulled away.

"What are you doing?" I asked him

He laughed. But I found nothing funny, nothing at all.

"You think I enjoy this!?"

He stopped laughing. "What do mean Kay?"

I shook my head. "Your married! This isn't me I don't do this! I'm not the side piece! I can't let myself fall for you, my hearts not a game!"

Ty looked me into my eyes and sighed. "Kay I have to tell you something."

I took an angry breath. What could he possibly say that could change anything?

Janet

"He what?"

"I'm sorry Janet but he was pretty serious."

"Thank you." I smiled smugly, then hung up my phone.

I had just found out that Ty was looking into divorce papers. I paid his lawyer good money to let me now what he was up to. Despite me blackmailing him to stay with me, I loved Ty. He was my first and only love. I cared about him, but apparently the only thing he cared about was Kay D'More. This had to stop. Kay D'More wasn't perfect. Everyone had secrets, but I just wanted to know hers. I called Bernard.