Chapter 19

DESTINY'S P.O.V.

Once most of the boards were signed, Scott started skating. I stood back and watched for a little while but decided I wasn't just gonna sit around and watch, so I started skating as well.

After a while people started skating as well. After a while people started noticing me from watching the show as well.

So, I started signing boards as well. I tell you what, there are a lot of teenage boys who think I'm hot!
I had a total of 25 who asked for my number.
It was totally mad!!

I felt bad so they gave me their Twitter names and I told them I would follow and DM them when I had time.

Once all the signing was over, Scott and I skated for about another before we left to go back to the factory.
We got in the car and started toward the factory.

It was a short 10 min. away so we just talked about the fun we had that day. When we got to the Fantasy Factory I jumped out of the car and ran inside.
I was greatest by Chanel with a smile and a hug.

"Hey! How was it? Did you have fun?" she asked grabbing my hands.

"It was great," Just then Scott walked in.
"I'll tell you later." I whispered.
Scott came over and put his arm around my waist and kissed me.

"I'll meet you inside, okay?" I smiled.

"Alright." he smiled and walked through the door.
When the door was closed and we knew he was far enough away from the door that he wouldn't hear us, we let out a small squeal.

"Okay, so I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night at my house tonight?" I asked smiling.

"Oh yea defiantly!! You have to tell me everything!" She smiled.

"That's completely fine with me! I can't wait!" I smiled.

"You wanna sit out here with me so I'm not bored?" She asked sitting back behind her desk.

"Yeah, let me see if Rob needs anything first." I said as I headed to Robs office. Since I had my board, I skated there.

"Hey Rob." I smiled walking in.

"Hey! I'm glad your back!" he smiled.

"Okay what do ya want?" I asked smirking at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked, acting offended.

"I had 3 brothers, I know you want something." I giggled.

"Okay, so I actually need 2 things." he said sitting up in his chair.

"Okay let's hear it!" I laughed.

"Well first of all I have some papers that need filing and some need filled out if you will. And I want to do something sketchy soon and maybe thought we could meet to discuss some ideas." He said handing me the papers.

"Yea, when do you wanna meet and talk about it?" I asked taking the papers from him.

"I was thinking after you do the papers or maybe tomorrow but I was more thinking tomorrow." he said getting up to get a monster out of his mini fridge.

"Yeah that'll be great!" I said standing up, about to walk out the door.

"Hey Des, wait." he sad looking at me.

"Yea?" I asked stopping at the open door.

"Don't tell anyone until we have an idea going on." he said giving me his weird little grin.

"Okay Rob." I chuckled.

"Thanks Destiny! Your beautiful!! Your f***ing beautiful!!!" he said pointing at me, the weird little grin still visible on his face.

"Okay Rob! whatever you say!! Bye!" I laughed, leaving his office.

God he's crazy!!

But it's a good thing I like crazy!!