Chapter 16

So i called up Rebecca and asked her if I asked Rob if she would want to come to work with me tomorrow.

"Hello darling how are you today?." I smiled as she picked up the phone.

"I'm doing great what about you?" Her smile apparent through the phone.

"I'm doing amazing love but I actually had a question." I said to her.

"Well go on and ask it hunny." she said in her Okie Oklahoma voice.

"Okay so I was wondering if you would like to come to work with me tomorrow if Rob says it okay." I said with a smile.

"Of course!!! Is that cutie with the perfect teeth gonna be there?" she asked, I could hear the smug little smirk growing on her face.

"Well of course." I giggled.

"Okay I'll come just let me no if it's okay so I can plan my outfit carefully!!" she exclaimed.

"Okay love no problem I'll talk to you later bye." I smiled.

"Okay bye hun." she said before the line went dead.

I instantly ran to robs office to tell him what I was planning so he could maybe help out.

"Okay well me and Chanel want to get drama and my friend Rebecca together but I was wondering if she could come tomorrow and if she can will you help us?" I asked kind of in a rush.

"Yeah that's fine! And of course I'll help!! It sounds FUN!!" he said emphasising 'fun'.

"Really!!? OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!" I yell jumping up and down.

"Haha okay well I'll come up with some ideas and let you know..cause I'm f**king excited!!" he said laughing.

"Okay good me too!" I smiled.

"Now you and Big Cat go out an have some fun!!" he chuckled.

"Okay thanks love." I said as I flashed him a smile and a peace sign before heading to Big Cats office.

"Come on cutie lets go!!" I said as I took Scott's hand and dragged him out of the cage.

"Where are we going?" he asked smiling.

"Melrose!" I yelled laughing.