Chapter 2

Thank you guys so much for getting this book!!! I love you all my little cubs....OMG IM GONNA CALL YOU GUYS MY CUBS IN THIS BOOK!! Do you get it cause it's the big cat haha anyways I'll get on with chapter two!

Chapter 2:)

When Rob basically kicked us out of the office we all went into Drama's office to hang out and talk.

"So what part of England did you come from?" Channel asked, looking up from her phone.

"I came from a small town in Cheshire called Holmes Chapel." I said looking at her smiling.

"That sounds amazing!! Is it pretty there?" she asked jumping up in her chair in excitment.

"Ya it's gorgeous you should really go sometime." I said smiling at her.

"When did you come over here like wha age?" Big Black asked looking over intrigued.

"I came to America on my 17th birthday." I said smiling at him.

"Why did you decide to come too America like what made you want to come?" Big Cat asked, everyone looking over at him.

" Well my Auntie lives here and when I was 6 we went and visited her and absolutely loved it here and so when I was old enough I moved here." I said looking at him.

"That's really cool!" Drama said smiling.

"Yeah I guess." I said laughing a little.

"Hey do you have any extra boards?" I asked looking over at them all.

"Yeah I have two up in my office.. why?" Channel asked.

"Can I use one?" I asked smiling at her.

"You can skate?" Drama asks giving me a weird smile.

"Yeah." I said giving him a weird smile back.

"Then why are you still here Chanel go get her that skateboard I want to see what this British Barbie can do!!!" Rob yelled from behind us, scaring all of us.

Chanel jumped up, grabbing my hand and pulling me to her office.

"Which one do you want?" she asked turning them over so I can see the bottom.

"Oh can use this one..ITS DOPE!" I say laughing.
It was an Alien Workshop Board with really dope designs on it.

"You can have it." she smiled.

"Oh thank you love." I said hugging her.
She grabbed the other board and when ran back down.

When we got there everyone was already skating around.
I started running and threw the board on the ground and started riding.

I started with an ollie and then started doing all these killer flips. I then skated to the top of the stairs and tried my lazier flip off of them.

I'm not gonna lie I'm scared. every time it try this I fall and hurt myself. I ended up bailing out.

"Why did you bail... you had that!!" Rob yelled from from inside the foam pit.

"I didn't want to hurt myself." I said giggling a little bit.

"Okay well do you want to try and jump into the foam pit?" he asked getting out of it.

"Hell yeah!!" I yell skating over as fast as I could, doing a back flip into it.

"I meant get pulled in but the works too." he said laughing at me.

"Oh well.... oh well." I said laughing a little.