Chapter 15

"So you and Drama just broke up and because of me?" Big Cat asked looking at me.

Me and Big Cat were now sitting in his office.

"Yes and no." I said smiling.

"Well I still feel like I broke you guys up!" he said pouting.

"Big Cat, when we kissed we both knew that something was wrong." I said putting one of my hands on his.

"I just.. I don't want my brother to be not happy..because of me." he said looking down a bit.

"This was Dramas decision! Not mine. But don't worry I have a friend in mind for Drama." I said with a smirk.

"Are you serious?" he asked chuckling a bit.

"Maybe.." I said as I got up and walked to Chanel's office.

"Hello love." I said as I sat down I the chair in front of her desk.

"Hey chika!" he said smiling at me.

"So you and Big Cat?" she asked smiling.

"Yea! I have had a crush on him for forever!" I said smiling.

"What about Drama?" she asked, her smile fading.

"Well... I feel bad! So I was thinking maybe I could set him up with somebody." I said smiling a bit.

"Well do you have anybody in mind?" she asked giving me a questioned look.

"No..... not a clue." I said sighing and pushing back my hair.

"Well what about that Rebecca chick you introduced me to? She seems perfect for him!" she asked smiling bigger.

"Yea she does doesn't she!" I said smiling.

Rebecca was perfect for Drama!!

She is maybe 5 inches taller than me, she has gorgeous red hair that laid perfectly on her shoulders and then fell to her waist.

She has bright green eyes and I tell you what they have a lot in common!

She takes professional pictures right now but she wants to become a producer.

"I'll see if I can bring her tomorrow." I said smiling.

"Yeah! she seems really cool!" Chanel said smiling.

"Operation get drama a girlfriend is a go!!" I said as I ran down the stairs.