Chapter 6

Chapter 6

BIG CATS P.O.V.

The girl has only been here a day!! ONE DAY!!!! And he is already making a move!

I guess it makes since I mean she's gorgeous!! If I were him I would to! I guess I'll just have to wait.

DESTINY'S P.O.V.

When Drama suggested taking me home, I didn't really know what to think!

It took him maybe 5 minutes to get back, it shouldn't take that long!

I sound mean but I wanted to get home I missed my puppy!!

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Drama saying my name.

"Destiny....Earth to Destiny!" Drama said waving his hand in front of my face.

"I'm sorry what did u say?" I asked looking around.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked smiling at me.

"Oh yea!" I said smiling.

Drama walked to the passenger side and opened the door and as soon as I sat down, shut it.

"So where do you live?" he asked jumping in the car, and started the engine.

"It's 10 blocks away just keep going straight until I say." I say smiling at him.

"Okay." he said backing out and pulling into the street.

"If you get out of the car, just be careful and don't panic." I said trying to freak him out a bit.

"Um why?" he asked, gulping.

" I have a pit bull, he's really big and as soon as I get home he runs out the door to see me." I said smiling.

"Will he bite me?" he asked, really alarmed.

"No he's a total Sweetheart." I said smiling.

"OkAy good!!" he said, letting out a breath he was holding in.

"Turn right here." i said pointing.

He turned smoothly and I pointed at my driveway which he pulled into.

"Thank you." I said smiling hoping out of the car.

"Wait!!" he said putting his car in park, and hoping out of the driver seat, following me to my driveway.

"What?" I asked turning around from my door.

"I was wondering if to I want to get some dinner or catch a movie somewhere?" he asked looking down at me.

"When do u plan on doing this?" I asked looking up biting my lip.

"On Saturday." he said looking nervous.

"Well I'm not sure if I have to do but give me your phone I'll put my number in and just texts me I'll let you know." I said smiling up at him.

"Okay then I'll talk to you later." she said smiling and giving me an awkward hug.

"Okay." I said hugging him back.

He walked back to his car, put it in drive and drove away.

AUTHORS NOTE!!:)

Hello my little cubs!! I just want to thank all of you for the support you are giving me for this book!!

I am soo glad you love it and I want to give a shoutout to one person.

1. withadashofsuicide

Thank you guys so much for commenting on my book!!

Love you guys!!