The Truth Hurts

(Gaege POV)

We were sitting in Y/N's room waiting for her to wake up. She's been out for many hours. I have been holding her hand for the past 3 hours just waiting for her to wake up. After a couple minutes of us all whispering to eachother, Y/N groaned. I looked at her and she opened her eyes. Y/N smiled. "H-." She was trying to get out. I grabbed a cup of water and gave it her her. She drank the whole cup of water. "He's gone?" Y/N asked softly. I nod and tear up. She looked at all the guys. All the guys smiled as well. Y/N looked around. "D-do they not allow dogs inside the hospital?" Y/N asked while looking at me with a smile. I opened my mouth to say that I accidentally shot him when Eddie put his hand on my back. I looked at him and shook my head. He smiled at me. "Y/N.." Eddie said to her. He looked at her and frowned. "No... no...." Y/N pleaded. "How did he..." Y/N put her hand on her mouth. Eddie looked at me and smiled. "Me. I shot him. It was on accident, but that's not an excuse for shooting Rhett." Eddie told her while looking at me then he looked at her. "Eddie, no." I say. "Yes, I did it, Gaege." Eddie said to me with anxious eyes. "Why're you doing this?" I whisper to him. "Because." He whispered. "You can't lose her. She can live without me, but you can't live without her." Eddie finished with a smile. I tear up a bit. Narrator, Josh and Mully were looking at Eddie with sad eyes. We all looked at Y/N. She had a death stare looking at Eddie. "I'll leave." He said sweetly and sadly. "No." Y/N said. "Stay. You said it was an accident. Stay." She smiled at Eddie and pointed to his seat next to me. "So. How did it all go down?" She said while sitting up. I laughed and looked at the boys. After 10 minutes of explaining, I looked at Eddie. He was smiling at me. I wasn't smiling. Eddie shook his head. I nodded and smiled. I looked at Y/N. She was already looking at me. "Y/N..." I say. "Eddie was taking cover for me. I shot and killed Rhett. And I will say, it was on accident. Rhett was a hero. He kept me from getting killed, and he kept me from killing James. I would've if it weren't for him." I say with a frown and tears. I was looking at the ground and walked out of the room, ashamed of myself.

(Eddie POV)

Gaege stood up and walked out of the room. I looked at Y/N. Her eyes were glassy and tears were down her cheeks. "But.." she whispered to me. "I love him.." Y/N looked at me with defeated eyes. "Rhett?" I whisper back. She shook her head and looked at the closed door. My eyes widened. Y/N said she liked Gaege. Not loved.. wow... She feels the same way about Gaege. A knock on the door came. I stood up to open it. I open it and there's a Doctor. I glace behind him. Gaege is crying heavily. "Miss?" The doctor said to Y/N. She looked at the door and nodded. "How are you doing?" I let the doctor in and waved over the guys to come outside the room with me. They all came over to me and we walked out and closed the door. I sat right next to Gaege and put my hand on his back as Josh sat on his other side and Mully and Narrator crouched in front of him. Gaege relaxed and sobbed again. "I don't even know why I'm crying." He said while giggling a bit. He uncovered his eyes and looked at me. He looked broken. "Well. Maybe you're scared that she's not gonna feel the same." Mully said. Gaege looked at Mully and nodded. "Yeah." Gaege said quietly and sniffled. He smiled and blushed. "But, she forgave Eddie, so maybe she forgives me?" He asked. "Yeah." Narrator said happily and with a smile. I smiled as well and hugged Gaege. First time we hugged in a bit. I enjoyed it. The door opened and we all looked. The doctor nodded and smiled. "You can go in now." Gaege looked at me. I nodded and said, "We can all wait out here if you wanna go in alone." Gaege smiled and nodded. He stood up and walked over to the door and took a deep breath.

(Gaege POV)

I stood up and walked in front of the door and took a deep breath. I put my hand on the doorknob and pushed the door open. I look at the bed. Y/N was looking out the window, but now she's looking at me. Y/N smiled slightly. I walked over to her and sat in my seat. Her hand was laying down. I was gonna grab it, but I didn't. I looked at the ground. "I forgive you." Y/N said to me with a quaky voice. I look up to see her eyes teared up and she smiled. "You do?" I asked. "Well, yeah. Of course." Y/N said with a blushed genuine smile. This is the right time to pick up her hand. So I do. I hold her hand and she smiled. "Thank you." I say with a genuine smile. Y/N nods and looks out the window. "The doctor said I can leave today, I just have to be careful since I have a concussion." Y/N said happily. She turned to look at me. Her eyes... Her smile.. her body... Everything... Is perfect.. while I was looking at Y/N, her eyes changed to a soft love look and everything around us slowed. The heart monitor slowed down so much... I had gotten closer and I looked at her lips. I remember during the right, I kissed her, but she was out, so it wasn't special.... I wanna kiss her so bad right now.. with the way she was looking at next it's like she wanted to too.. I looked back at her eyes. They had the look of... absolute love.. I had gotten really close when the door opened. Everything went fast again. The door scared me so much that I jumped and fell on the ground. "Oh! Sorry dawg!" I heard Eddie say. I looked at him from the ground. He had a nervous smile on and he laughed. "We got scared because everything went quiet." Josh said peeking his head in. I heard giggling. I turn to look. Y/N was laughing so hard. I get up and sit. "Come in you idiots." I say with a laugh. They all laughed and walked in. "She can go home tonight." I say to everyone, mostly Eddie. He smiled at me and winked. I blushed and looked at Y/N. She was looking out the window. "It's raining." Y/N said quietly while smiling. "It's so pretty.." she whispered to me. I nod and look out the window.

Hellloooo! I hope you liked this chapter. It's not the final one. There's gonna be one more. I hope you like that one! Bye, love ya!