Everything's Back to Normal

(Gaege POV)

We were so close to landing and Y/N was still sleeping. "Hey." I whisper in her ear. She shook like I scared her. She sat up and looked at me. "I'm sorry." I said to Y/N. "It's ok. I'm just antsy.." Y/N said to me while smiling. I nod and look into her beautiful (y/c/e) eyes. Y/N looked at me the same way and smiled. The plane shook from hitting the ground. We shook back to reality and she looked out the window. "We made it." Y/N said excitedly.

(Time skip an hour)

(Your POV)

We had gotten to the road I used to live on. Gaege had stopped the car and pulled out his phone. He looked at me and said, "Do you wanna surprise the boys? I told them I landed half an hour ago, and they all said ok. But I didn't tell them I found you, so do you wanna surprise them?" Gaege said with a smirk. I thought about all the guys and how much they had to've changed. I looked at him, smiled and nodded. He grinned and started the car again. We drove to Mully's house in under 10 seconds and parked, trying to not to be loud. "All the guys should be here. I told them all to meet me at Mully's house 20 minutes ago." I nodded and was about to open the door. "Hey." I stopped and looked at him. "Don't worry. We love you." He said with a happy smile and a blushed face. I opened the door and closed it. Gaege got out and closed his door and leaned against the car. I knocked on the door and turned around to see Gaege looking at me with a happy smile and he winked. I turned back around to see the door open. I saw Mully open the door but he didn't look at me. He was looking into his living room and he was laughing and smiling. Mully looked at me. His smiling eyes turned to confused eyes. He looked behind me and saw Gaege looking at him with a smile. "Mully, who's at the door Dawg?" I hear someone say. It was Eddie. Mully looked at me again and his eyes turned to such happy eyes. He walked backwards enough to let me peek behind the door. All the guys were sitting on the same couch I sat 6 years ago. All of them were looking at me, and I looked at Eddie. "Hi Eddie." I said with a grin. He shot up and looked at Narrator and Josh, then back at me. "Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled. He ran to me and hugged me. I saw Josh and Narrator stand up with wide eyes. They all run to me yelling my name. I smile such a happy smile while I'm being squeezed by 4 fully grown men. I try to turn to look behind me. "Gaege." I say. "Yeah?" I hear still outside. "Come here and hug me." I said to him with a giggle. All the guys giggled at me. They all stopped hugging me. I turn to see Gaege right behind me. He grabs me by the waist and hugs me deeply. "I missed you." Gaege whispered into my ear. I smiled and said, "I did too." While blushing.

(Eddie POV)

Y/N and Gaege hugged and I knew exactly what he said to her. He whispered it. I look at Mully who's looking at me. Mully knows that Gaege is in love with Y/N, just like I know. Gaege looked at me and Mully and smiled. We returned the look and I winked. Gaege then blushed and closed his eyes. After a couple seconds, they stopped hugging. "So. How did you get here?" Narrator asked Y/N. She turned to look at us. She walked over to the couch and we did as well. I sat on her right as Gaege sat on her left. "After the years, James has been nice and abusive. Normally abusive. But when he was nice, he was charming. That's why I started dating him. But, today, I was tired of it, so I got on the next plane to Australia, and that's how I'm here." Y/N says to all of us. "But, how'd you get to be with Gaege?" Josh asked. Narrator and Mully nodded at Josh's question. "While on the plane waiting for it to take off, I heard a voice ask if I was ok, and I turned around to see Gaege, but at the time, I didn't know." Narrator and Josh nodded. Y/N looked at me and I smiled. She did as well and I looked at Gaege. He was looking at her with lustful eyes. Y/N turned to look at him and his eyes changed to innocent eyes. Gaege looked at me and gave a sad look. I smiled to comfort him, knowing what he was thinking. "Well. All of us are charming. Aren't we?" Narrator asked in his deep voice and winked. We all laughed and Y/N blushed and giggled and nodded. "That's why I ran back to you guys. You guys are charming. He's only charming when he's nice, and you guys are always nice. If not nice, funny." Y/N said with a pretty smile and she giggled. We all blushed and smiled. Especially Gaege. He looked at her with wonder. "So. Do you all wanna stay the night?" Mully asked with a big smile. "Of fucking course." Y/N said. All of us laughed. "I'm never leaving you guys again." Y/N said while looking around at all of us. Her eyes ended on Gaege. His eyes were already on her when she looked. He was looking into her eyes like no one else or anything existed. I noticed that at anytime we were laughing, he wasn't. He just kept looking at her. Never looking away.

(Gaege's POV)

The whole time we sat on the couch, I never took my eyes off of her. I'm never taking my eyes off of her again. She's been away from my eyes for way too long already. She then looked at me. I was already looking at her. I looked directly into her eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful. The window was open behind me and the sunlight hit her eyes and it made them twinkle. I looked at her lips for a second, then back to her eyes. Y/N noticed I looked at her lips and smiled and turned to look at the other boys. "Well, now that everything's back to normal (wink), I haven't played VR in years, since James never let me play games, so how about you guys teach me again?" Y/N said with a smile. "YES!" Narrator and Josh yelled at the same time. Them two ran down the basement stairs. Y/N followed them while giggling. I was tracking her with my eyes. She ran down the stairs, but before she hit the part where I couldn't see her anymore, she looked back at me and smiled a genuine smile and her eyes twinkled as if her eyes had teared up. Y/N turned away and ran the rest of the way down. I look at Eddie and Mully. They were looking at me with eyes of comfort..

Helllooo! I LOVE this chapter so much. Just the way Gaege was looking at you with the eyes of lust and love :). I hope you like this chapter like I did. Bye, love ya!