⌜𝓗𝓪𝓲𝓴𝔂𝓾𝓾 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽 ⌟

↞𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑂𝑛𝑒↠

There in a dark palace the grand demon king Oikawa sat on his throne with a bored expression. He sighed and scrunched up his face.

"It's been a while since I felt any excitement." He murmured, pouting at himself. And like his complaints were heard the palace doors flew open to reveal four figures.

"Grand king Oikawa! We challenge you!!" A ginger headed boy, Hinata declared getting himself a smack to the head by one of the knights.

"We're here to ask for assistance! Not to fight!" Iwaizumi yelled glaring at the short boy.

"Ara!? Your back?" Oikawa asked an annoyed look though he seemed relieved to get some visitors. He turned his head in disinterest causing the knight to have an annoyed expression.

"Oi kusokawa! We heard that there was this other demon king. He was kept a secret!" Iwaizumi exclaimed catching the attention of the brunette. The demon king's eyes widen in shock as he leaned off his chair.

"H-Hontoni?" He asked incredulously. The doors suddenly flew open once more as another demon, Kuroo, entered the throne room.

"Yo~ I heard some interesting news. Another demon king?" Asked Kuroo, the grand king's close aid. At the sight of him Kenma scoffed and looked anywhere he wasn't.

"Well Iwa-chan~ what's this about another demon king?" Oikawa asked a dark glint visible in his eyes as they slightly glowed red.

"There's another guild called Inarizaki. I heard that a demon king joined them for some unknown reason." Iwaizumi explained and the rooms temperature dropped.

"Another king eh? How about we pay a visit to 'Inarizaki'." Oikawa said with a sinister smirk making the others shiver in fear.

The next day they went on their quest but unfortunately the second knight, Aone could not have gone being replaced with two of Iwaizumi's guild mates, Kyōtani and Kunimi. The group of 8 boys, (Oikawa, Kuroo, Iwaizumi, Kageyama, Hinata, Kenma, Mad dog, Kunimi.) continued on their journey with difficulty as they continuously argued along the way.

Right now they were in a forest to which they weren't sure if it was either near or in Inarizaki territory. The sun was almost setting as they continued to walk. "I think were near Inarizaki. Heck we might be in their territory now." Kenma said worriedly as he cast a scanning spell over the area they were in.

"Wait doesn't Inarizaki's mages specialize in illusion magic?" Kageyama asked, as he raised his guard up. "Yes but not all of them do." Kenma stated looking cautiously around him.

"Well they can't be that hard to deal with...... Right?" Kunimi said nervously as cold sweat dropped from his face. A low growl was heard from Kyōtani as his instincts started to warm him. 'I don't think we should stay here.' he thought.

"Oh please! What could they do? We have two knights, a wannabe hero, an Archer, two mages and two demons. A demon king to be exact." Oikawa said with a smug expression.

"Well they have their own demon king as well. There also was rumour they had a pair of demon twins with them too." Iwaizumi stated, glaring at the brunette demon. Oikawa's eye twitched in frustration as he carefully observed his surroundings.

As the other became more cautious of their surroundings, Hinata's eyes waderned around until it landed on Kageyama's bow. "Hey, Bakayama. Why'd you choose to be an Archer? From what I know you could have been a swordsman." Hinata stated making said Archer stare at him incredulously.

"Wha- Boke, we could get attacked and you ask me that?" He asked the ginger head with a disbelieving expression.

"No, he's right, why did you choose to be an Archer?" Iwaizumi asked, trying to light up the mood.