Chapter 15

Suzune POV

When the festival ended I had this stupid idea that would get me killed, and Yukio will be the killer. Luckily for him, me, and Minami the white hair dye was washed of. He literally kept smiling when he was blow drying his hair.

Well back to the topic of my stupid and dumb idea. I planned on sending the Volleyball idiots some embarrassing pictures..... Of Yahaba and Yukio......

And I did........ Now I'm sitting in my classroom waiting for my doom.

3rd person POV

While Suzune patiently wait for the fox she expects to kill her the Seijoh volleyball team were taking a break from practice. A bing came from all of their phones. This caught the attention of them all as to why they all gained a message at the same time.

They took a look at their phones and they all had different reactions. Most were shocked, a bit angry, and jealous. Yahaba on the other hand was embarrassed and Yukio was seething.

They saw several photos of both Yahaba and Yukio in their festival costumes.

One consisted of Yukio's hand on Yahaba's shoulder and the two's shoulders were touching, the setter was blushing a bit. Another was of Yahaba clutching on Yukio's sleeve with the Raven head smiling a bit. One photo had Yahaba leaning on Yukio's shoulder and both looked extremely exhausted and sleepy.

'Suzune you b*tch!' Yukio thought as his hold on his phone tightened. He failed to notice that most of the team were glaring daggers at Yahaba.

Yukio shot up from the bench and speed walked to the girl he planned to get rid of.

The next day Furuya Suzune followed Yukio like a dog and did whatever he said. The boy on the other hand was seen with a sadistic smile whenever Suzune did something for him.

"Oi, Oi. What in the world is up with Suzune?" Minami yelled out. She had been wondering what was wrong with her and she knew Yukio was involved. She had ran to the gym with Masaru lazily following her. "What did you do to her to make her your, your... I don't know. Your dog?" She yelled out but the said boy only looked at her blankly.

All of a sudden he smirked, sending a shiver up the brunettes spine. "She did something to piss me of. I threatened to burn all of her mangas, doujinshi's, and light novels." He smiled sweetly but his tone was not so much the same.

"Watch.... Suzune!!" He yelled and the said pink haired girl entered the gym. "H-Hai, Yukio-sama!!" She looked around frantically for the boy and once she saw him she ran towards him. Suzune smiled nervously at the boy to only receive a light pat. "Good, girl~" he smiled smugly as he patted and ruffled the top of her head.

Oblivious to the two childhood friends some of the boys stared at them in envy.

'I want senpai to pat my head... '

'Why can't Yukio pet me... '

'I wonder how Haruki's head pats feel like... '

'Haruki-chan pet me!!'

The sound of clapping was then heard by the occupants, to see coach Irihata trying to catch their attention. "Alright! Get back to practice! The inter high preliminaries are in a month." He exclaimed and they resumed their practice.

Yukio POV.

"Suzune you can go now.... And here..." I said and gave her a bit of money. She looked at me confused. "Sorry for being an ass. Go get yourself some cake or something but this will last next Monday." I whispered to her and she smiled a bit. "A~ri~ga~too~ Yukio-sama.." she said in a teasing yet grateful tone. I rolled my eyes and patted her once more.