Chapter 20

[A/N: Im indecisive whether or not I should make a "Kuroko no Basket" FF or not. I honestly have a bunch of ideas for it but I'm quite unsure. So I decided to ask you guys, should I make a KnB FF? Vote;]

[Yes]

[No]

[ 33 : 31 ]

[ 33 : 31 ]

Seijoh won by two points. Hinata had spiked the ball but was completely blocked making the ball slam to the ground. All of Karasuno slumped to the ground, while Seijoh celebrated.

'Damnit!' Tobio cursed, tears welling up in his eyes. Karasuno left the gym silently. The team of crows wandered around the gym for a bit to take their mind off of things. Tobio leaned onto the wall quickly falling to his knees. 'I lost to him again!' He thought as tears slowly cascaded from his eyes. He heard footsteps approaching him but chose to ignore it. The sound stopped right infront of him and he slowly looked up. Yukio stood there with a sad smile on his face and Tobio hugged his knees. Yukio sat next to him keeping his mouth shut.

"You know...you still have interhigh spring prelims..." Yukio said in a soft tone, trying to cheer up his younger brother. He heard him sniffle.

"Yeah... It's just that... This is our senpai's last year.... I like having them on the team.." he murmured, sniffling.

"As I said you still have time... Another chance.. it's not like it's the end of the world. If so, you'll have to make them proud, right?" Yukio stated patting his brothers head. "and I'll be there, cheering you on, even if I were on the other side of the court." Yukio said making his brother smile at his sincerity. He hugged his older brother and sobbed into his shoulder.

"Arigato Oniichan... Sumimasen.." he sobbed. "Why are you apologizing?" Yukio asked surprised at his brother."I'm such a burden... I failed, Again..." He mumbled as Yukio stiffened.

"Shut it. I'm glad to have you as my dumb Otōto." He reassured but Tobio didn't know to either feel happy or insulted. Tobio regained his composure as Yukio stood up outstretching his hand to the semi sentimental boy. "Go kick ass. I'll be watching!" He said and his brother chuckled in amusement.

Tobio suddenly fell silent and looked Yuki from bottom to top. "What are you doing?" Yukio asked him with a nervous smile. Tobio stopped his inspection and stared at his brother, making him feel a bit anxious.

"You look better in black." Tobio stated gesturing to the jacket he was wearing. Yukio raised a brow before sighing.

"I know right?" Yukio smirked at him, causing said brother to roll his eyes. "Welp you must get going. Wipe your eyes." Yukio mocked him a bit and left with small smile on his face. Tobio on the other hand was smiling sadly at his brothers back.