Happy birthday Miya Twins!!

"Happy birthday my shitty twin." Osamu greeted his brother with a yawn. It was their birthday and didn't think any of it. They just got older...

"Happy birthday... Samu..." Atsumu yawned, and walked out their house.

"Whaddya think the teams gonna do?" Atsumu asked him curiously. They always celebrated their birthday with a small party or just with gifts and all, but the thing that made them love their birthday happened four years ago.

It was when someone... Someone who could tell them apart, even if they acted like themselves... They knew which was which... And that was the infamous Kitsune King Yukio.

He had always been able to know which twin was which even if they messed around by pretending to be one another, it was surprising to them. They never knew how he did it, but he just knew. They never questioned him, glad that they had a friend like him.

Osamu liked him a bit more, because he was one of the few who didn't compare him to his twin. While Atsumu enjoyed his company because he wasn't one of those fans of his, he ended up influencing him instead. Of course Atsumu was glad to hear Yukio insult his fangirls by calling them "Sqeueling pigs" just like he did.

They were charismatic and happy together, but the older boy had moved once again. It was depressing for them as they've known eachother for an entirety of four years.

"No... Not that I care." Osamu sighed, a bit depressed with the lack of the third presence. The night before the duo were ecstatic and accidentally yelled out p how happy they were to celebrate their birthday and wondered what they would do with Yukio... Their mother pitied them and reminded that Yukio was miles away from them.

"Yeah... But it would be nice to celebrate." Atsumu said, trying to cheer up.

"Mhm..." Osamu hummed, and saw their fellow second years.

"Hey Tsumu, Samu!" Ginjima greeted, cheerfully waving at them. Suna waved noncholantly while focusing himself on his phone.

The two almost flinched at the lack of birthday greetings but dismissed it. Suna was still on his phone, and the twins couldn't help but get curious.

"Hey, who the hell are you texting?" Atsumu said, a bit of a teasing tone. Suna rolled his eyes.

"None of your business." He waved a hand in dismissal while still typing on his phone. Atsumu tried to peak over his shoulder Suna immediately turned his phone of and shoved it into his pocket. Atsumu huffed in annoyance and resumed his spot beside his twin.

The two sighed... 'Happy birthday to us...' they thought gloomily.

----

Suna had walked with Ginjima, expecting to bump into the twins sooner or later. He was texting someone very important for the day.

"What did Yukio say?" Ginjima asked him, seeing the small smirk on the fox like boys face.

"When I texted him about the surprise last night he instantly replied that he'll "drag his ass back to Hyogo"." Suna snickered.

"I mean, he hasn't missed any of the twins birthday since they met. What's gonna stop him?" Ginjima laughed and looked over Suna's shoulder to see the conversation.

Suna Rintarō:
We're gonna throw a surprise party for the twins later.

What are you gonna do?