Chapter 32: Seijoh vs Karasuno again!!

"Good luck on your match....." Shirabu murmured to his so called rival. Yukio simply smirked at him, he rarely received such encouragement from the copper haired boy after all.

"How nice of you Kenjirō. I'll see you in the finals." Yukio smirked, walking away from Shiratorizawa setter. Shirabu rolled his eyes but stared at his retreating figure.

"You better win...."

"Oikawa, I'm right here." Yukio answered noncholantly, startling the setter. The team was looking for him while he had his conversation with Shirabu.

"Agh!" Oikawa screamed, whipping his head to Yukio. He stared at the boy, looking relieved all of a sudden.

"Don't startled me like that, Haru-chan." He pouted, and tried hugging the boy, but failed miserably after he was pushed back. He was now in a corner growing mushrooms, with a gloomy aura.

"So we have to go up against Tobio again......." Yukio murmured, taking of his jacket. He looked excited, and almost scary from the grin. His team barely see this side of him, and it usually involved his brother. None of them are used to it.

"Don't go doing anything reckless." Iwaizumi scolded him, earning himself a Curt nod. He didn't notice Yahaba and Yukio smirking at eachother.

"We're back...." Yahaba murmured, and stared at Karasuno from the other side. They had a different vibe to them, and from the looks of it, improved greatly.

The match had started once again, with Seijoh up for serve.

« First set »

Karasuno had almost forgotten a small fact. It was Yukio up for serve and none of them, aside from Nishinoya and Kageyama had trained to receive for serve.

Like up;

Seijoh: Yukio, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Kunimi, Watari, Hanamaki

Karasuno: Tobio, Hinata, Daichi, Asahi, Tanaka, Nishinoya

'Crap! I didn't expect for Seijoh to put him up for serve.....' Ukai cursed under his breathe.

Tossing the ball up, Yukio's eyes narrowed in on it. The spectators thought they saw a fox staring at their prey, that they didn't notice that the ball was already at Karasuno's side.

A service ace.

"Everyone get ready for another serve!!" Daichi yelled to his team, and waited for a different serve. He never expected for Yukio to go with an exact same serve.

The Kitsune King's tactics have changed.

'They already know that I change my serve, so Ii can't stick to just simultaneously switching.' Yukio thought, and bounced the ball once more.

He wasn't giving Karasuno a chance to score. This was his last chance to bring his team to Nationals, and he wasn't going to waste it.

'I'm sorry Tobio, but I'm not wiling to lose.' He smacked the ball to the other, side and Nishinoya immediatly tried to receive it.

"Gkk!" He hissed, as his arms started to redden. The ball's flight was short and almost fell down, if it weren't for Tobio finally setting it last minute. Because of the short toss, the set was a bit sloppy and wonky.