New years special

Author : You're gonna have to go spend the new years with them.
(ㆁωㆁ)

Yukio : I'm busy ( Is hugging Seiji. ) (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Author : Aww.... But no. That's for the other book. →_→

Yukio : ..... No. ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

Author : Get back to Seijoh!! ರ_ರ

Dec. 31st, 8:37 am

Yukio was lying on his couch, being the lazy bastard he was. It was new years Eve and he was doing nothing, as he saw no reason to celebrate the new year.

Tobio was out with his team, which he refused since he wanted to spend the new year with his brother for once. Yukio on the other hand, was forced by Miwa to encourage their little brother to hang out with a certain ginger.

Now he has nothing to do, as his plans were ripped apart by his own sisters ambiguity to their possible brother-in-law.

Yukio's plans:

1.  H̶a̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶T̶o̶b̶i̶o̶
2. Do nothing  ✓

"Prrt...."

Scrolling through his phone, he smiled at the several photos his former teammates sent him.

"Hehe~ Tsumu looks stupid." He commented on a photo where Atsumu almost fell of a tree branch.

A frown graced his lips, as the reminder that he was being a lazy boring fox, while the rest of his pack was running around having fun. Sometimes he just wishes that this introverted nature would vanish, but alas...

The 2d world is better apparently.

Suddenly, hard knocking banged from his door, startling him to fall of the couch.

"HAAARUUU-CHAN!!"

Yukio loudly groaned at the familiar voice of his loud and extroverted captain..lazily getting up, and trying to fix his bed head, he slammed the door open glaring at Oikawa.

The setter blinked, and stared at Yukio. Said boy was wearing jugging pants, and a hoodie, while his hair looked like a bird'snest. He shook his head from the odd thoughts he had, and grinned at the boy.

"Haru-chan! Let's go out." Oikawa encouraged, making Yukio groan tiredly.

"For once, I agree with Sh*ttykawa. Let's hang out today, after all it's your first new year celebration with the team." Iwaizumi sighed, but smiled brightly.

Yukio although reluctant, didn't have anything to do anyways. "ah.... I don't have anything to do anyway. I planned on sleeping past the count down though."

Oikawa gasped dramatically, gripping his shoulders and staring into his eyes. "Waah! Why would you do that?! You're not going to stay in with me around!!" Oikawa declared, dragging the boy up the stairs and where he supposed his room was.

'I didn't even invite you in— Wait!'

Wriggling out the setters grip, Yukio bolts to his room and locked it shut.

"Don't come in here!! I'll change by myself, go wait in the living room!!" Yukio screeched, making sure Oikawa did not enter the room.

The third year setter was bewildered but shrugged it off, joining his friend back in the living room. Iwaizumi was staring at a picture, and Oikawa being curious took a peak.

His eyes widen and shined at the photo, which was of Yukio as a child. He was with his siblings, and the three were playing volleyball together, along with an oldman who they assumed as their grandpa.