Chapter 28

During your time at the booth with papyrus, you eventually grew tired of sitting on his lap because your legs started to get sore from not moving in a while, so you decided to stretch out a bit before leaning against the backside of the countertop. Papyrus was understanding to this as he stretched his legs for a second before putting them back in the position he kept them in. He told you his offer still stood if you wanted to take a seat, to which you smiled and thanked him saying "I'll probably take you up on that offer in a few minutes."

As you and Papyrus chatted about random things in between people and their orders of hotdogs, you heard that all too familiar patter of footsteps in the distance. Looking over to your right you saw your little sister making her appearance. You then whipped your head to the left as you looked at papyrus getting into your 'it's go time' position. Basically, you had your upper arms at your sides with your forearms extending, aiming a set of finger guns at papyrus. "Alright! Paps, it's go time! Chara is in the distance. Do you still not wanna tell me your plan?" You said as you looked at him to which he made the zipper motion over his teeth making you grunt. "Well, alright, have it your way." You said as you dropped your loaded finger guns and leaned against the booth again.

"Heh, look, just follow my lead, hun. Also, stand in front of the booth if you don't mind. I want you to get the kids attention." Papyrus said as he stood up straight and stretched just to lazily slouch back onto the counter. You then shrugged with a smirk growing on your face.

"Alright, I can do that." You said shooting him a wink and actually firing the finger gun this time, not just sadly putting it down. You then stood and leaned against the front of the hotdog stand as you saw Chara drawing in closer. "Mind telling me how good it is?" You asked papyrus as you still watched Chara.

"Trust me, it'll be good." Papyrus said making you chuckle.

"Alright, let's go." You said smiling as Chara finally got there. "Heya kiddo, whatchu doin?" You said very nonchalant like the coolest of cucumbers.

"Oh no, what do you want, you weirdo." Chara said particularly rudely making you gasp and clutch your chest.

"*GASP* I'm wounded. You wound me. How is that respecting your elders?!" You said being overly dramatic making Chara chuckle.

"I'm sorry, but when you make that kinda introduction and I see you close to Papyrus, I know something is probably up." Chara said practically already catching you both in your plot.

"No, I have my rights as the eldest daughter of the family to burden my littlest (and only) sister with trivial things, such as my poor conversation skills." You said making Chara shake her head and chuckle softly as she looked at papyrus.

"Ok, what'd you do? You made her more of an idiot than usual." She then looked back at you, shrugged, looked back at papyrus and said, "ok, that's a lie, she's always like this. Point is, something is off." Chara said making you scoff and Papyrus put his head down whilst shaking his head, laughing, before looking back up to speak.

"Look, i just wanted to offer you a hot cat, I dunno what her deal is." Papyrus said, somewhat throwing you under the idiot bus.

You then looked back at him, "welp, guess I'll die then." You said as you groaned and laid on the ground as you closed your eyes in defeat.

"Nooo, don't die, who else is gonna make me laugh at their stupidity." Your sister said making you look up and hum.

"Hmm... fine, but no more attacking me. I mean dang you guys, I'm just trying to have a good time over here, heheh." You said making them both apologize, even though papyrus didn't really do anything.