Chapter 4

You goofed off playing the ball game eventually winning all of your money back. You counted up all the G you had won seeing that you had won 47. You furrowed your brow hating the unevenness of the number, and you were really tired and didn't really want to play the game again. You said screw it and played one more time thankfully getting 3 more G.

At this point you just plopped down face first in the snow with a big groan. It started to sound like sobs which made you laugh but it made your position from a different perspective look bad. You heard rushing footsteps come to your aid, at first you thought it was Chara due to her being an over-protective little sister but you were pleasantly surprised to hear Papyrus's voice of concern.

"honey?! are you ok?! (y/n)?!" he said getting down on his knees grabbing you and pulling you onto his lap. His face went from concern to pure bewilderment as he noticed you were giggling and smiling, he really thought you just broke down and cried.

"What? Of course I'm ok. Why wouldn't I be?" you said shaking off your giggle fit.

"well, it looked like you just broke down and started crying." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Trust me Papy, I was just tired from goofing off to much and so I threw myself onto the ground groaning, and then I thought it sounded funny so I started giggling." You said laughing a little toward the end due to reenacting what just happened in your mind.

"*sigh* you are easily amused aren't you?" He said ruffling your hair.

"Heh pretty much yeah." With that Chara finally arrived huffing and puffing. "There you are! What took you so long?!" you exclaimed mostly to tease.

"I got in a battle, spared them of course, but they wouldn't let me flee. So what happened to you? You look fine."

"Exactly, I'm fine, you know me and my stupidity. I'm glad you two care for me though, it warms my heart." you said wiping away a fake tear. You then looked at the position Papyrus still had you in and you decided to make things awkward and caressed his cheekbone. "My knight in florescent hoodie~" you said making him blush.

"anything for you princess~" he then planted his teeth on your forehead making you giggle and blush. Papyrus then stood up now holding you bridal style slightly startling you so you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Oh my gah Papy! What the hay-hay?!" you said making him laugh.

"my princess is tired, yet we must continue, so this was deemed worthy if you ask me heheh." You were actually really tired so you didn't argue and you laughed at his little pun. "alright now let's keep going. You all walked into the next area seeing Sans standing by himself.

"BROTHER? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHERE IS YOUR PUZZLE?!"

"oh. yeah. right." He said loud enough for sans to hear as he put you down. "pardon me princess." He mumbled to you making you giggle. He then walked to the center of the area, pulled a sheet of paper out of his pocket, placed it down, and then walked over to Sans.

"BROTHER." Sans said in confusion as Papyrus hummed in response. "WHAT IS THAT?"

"it's the puzzle. trust me, there's no way they'll get passed it." He said winking at you catching you off guard. You and Chara then looked at each other and shrugged going up to look at the puzzle. You picked it up seeing it was a word search, and you loving word searches you put it in your pocket so you could play it later. Chara just shook her head at you and then you both walked up to Sans and Papyrus.

"BROTHER THAT DID NOTHING!"

"hey, (y/n) seemed to like it."

"THAT IS TRUE. HUMAN ARE YOU TOO A PUZZLE ENTHUSIAST?" You shook your head yes.

"Of course! They're an awesome way to pass the time!" You said sounding super excited making Sans have the cutest look on his face. His eyes became stars and he held his hands to his cheeks.

"WOWIE ANOTHER PUZZLE ENTHUSIAST! I MUST GO TEND TO MORE PUZZLES THAT AWAIT YOU AHEAD! MWEHEHEHEH!" Then He was off, making you giggle. You walked up to Papyrus Chara following behind.

"Oh my gah Papyrus, Sans is just the sweetest little precious cinnamon roll." He laughed a little.

"good to know hun. now do you want me to carry you again? I don't mind." You had to really debate on it.

"Well, I don't want to be a burden on you papy-"

"trust me, you're not." You were then engulfed in an orange aura making you let out a little squeak as Papyrus held you bridal style yet again. "in fact you and i could just skip the puzzles and i can take you home to rest."

"But I don't wanna disappoint Sans and Chara." You stayed as Papyrus began walking.

"Trust me sibs I don't care and I can just hangout with Sans and do his puzzles in your place." You thought for a second but Papyrus spoke before you.

"yeah sans will totally understand he wouldn't want anyone to do his puzzles if they weren't a hundred percent." You gave a warm smile.

"Geez guys, you're really twisting my arm here heheh."

"So is that a yes?" Chara asked.

"Ok fine, only because both of you want me to SO badly."

"heh, alright, now kid the path is pretty much just straight shoot. when you see sans tell him your sister wasn't feeling good and so i took em to the house for a break." Chara gave a simple thumbs up and then Papyrus snapped his fingers and you suddenly felt warmth.