"Massage my head! It's killing me." Sunghoon shrieked.

Jay did as told. Not everyday Sunghoon's demanding. Just now. He's usually calm and sweet. This headache must be severe.

The two of them fell in silence until they fell asleep.

...

Jay took Sunghoon's advice and stayed away from trouble for a couple of weeks. He hasn't seen Niki after that night. Though he now has a friend in school. Kyungmin and him would greet each other on the corridors but nothing more than that.

He also avoided Lia even though it was killing him. Lia hasn't called him or came to his place, so he assumed he was never that important to her to begin with.

After class, he went to the back building again to clear his mind from thinking about Lia when he saw Yuri giggling on the corner. A student was with her.

"I'm good here, Heeseung dear? Are you?" She asked on a disturbingly flirty tone.

Is she allowed to talk like this with a student?

Jay took out his phone and put it on camera mode as a reflex. He was indeed waiting for an opportunity to film Yuri threatening a student as evidence. That way he can report her and help Kyungmin and other students she's been threatening.

"Would you put my real score on your class record if I am?" The student asked.

"Of course, like usual." Yuri touched him in appropriately and even kissed him on the neck. Jay felt nauseous and threw a bunch of rubbles at them, as he proceeds to run away. He couldn't believe what he just witnessed.

He bumped into Jungwon at the soccer field accidentally without looking at his way.

"What's the matter with you?" Jungwon pushed him off of him.

Jay looked sick. His lips was pale but his face was red as a tomato. Jungwon looked at him in concern. "Are you alright? You look..."

Jay saw Yuri and Heeseung running towards his direction. They looked alarmed and terrified. Without thinking, Jay suddenly kicked the ball and joined the game leaving everyone confused.

Even Yuta was frowning at him, knowing that Jay isn't his student.

He kicked the ball to goal and raised his hands as if he's a part of the game.

"What is he doing? Is he mad?" Taeyong asked Jungwon who was the last person who talked to Jay. He only shook his head. "Not sure, but that was an insane kick." He said and cheered with Jay.

Yuri looked around thoroughly to look for a misplaced student everywhere. Whoever threw those rubbles saw what she's doing.

She pointed at Heeseung who also looks just as guilty as she is. That's a good sign. She's not alone on this. "If this leaks, you're in trouble too kid." She whispered on Heeseung's ears, wiping her lipstick on his neck.

The kid let out a shaky breath. "If you want me to record your real score, you'd come to my place at 8PM. It's not safe here anymore. See you." She blew a kiss and left him there, staring at the field.

When the coast is clear, Jay ran sat on the bleachers, checking if he recorded what Yuri was doing. He cursed under his breath when he realized he hasn't pressed record.

"Fuck!"

Girls behind him looked terrified as he stood up in frustration. He has no evidence. That would've been better than the evidence he's expecting to have. Because of his sudden outburst, Heeseung's eyes caught him. It only took a few seconds before Jay noticed.