He'd love to see that someday.

"This is me! Thank you, Sir." Jay thanked Kyungmin's driver, then glanced at Kyungmin. "Thanks Jo Kyungmin for the ride. I'll talk to you again." He said on a purposely loud voice.

The maids came out worriedly. "Sir, your father's waiting for you in his study." One told him. He bowed when he saw Kyungmin.

Jay was escorted to his father's study and informed him that Jay arrived in Kyungmin's car.

"Kyungmin? Jo Kwangmin's son?" Jae asked and the maid nodded. He smiled and gave Jay a hug. "You have finally decided to hang out with the right people. Korea's finally changed you." He happily ruffled Jay's hair and looked him in the eye.

Jay noticed sadness in his fathers eyes.

Does he know deep inside that he was only lying to himself?

He let Jay go after that and let the kid rest. What he did was the complete opposite. He went to Sunghoon's room and hugged his twin. It was such a great night for him. He thought Sunghoon should know everything that happened tonight.

He wanted Sunghoon to be a part of this night. He has to. He was like his other half anyway. He's like the other side of his body, that everytime they're apart, he felt hemiplegic with his other side of the body paralyzed. He also consider Sunghoon as his conscience. Without him, his life would go like tonight. Trouble after trouble.

Sunghoon didn't look pleased after his story. "Lia cried for three hours straight while you're doing mischief outside till late. She came home broken, destroyed, hurt, shattered..."

"I get it!" Jay cut him off. "I'll check up on her tomorrow." Jay sighed at Sunghoon who didn't even listen to his stories about Yeji, BPSS, Niki and Kyungmin.

"If you don't like her, stop leading her on. Just leave her completely and spare her more pain. Stop playing her." Sunghoon told him.

Jay was impressed. Sunghoon's never showed this much interest on someone before. Could it be, she likes Lia?

Interesting.

All this time, Jay was convinced that they'd never like the same thing at the same time. He felt like he got ahead of himself.

Lia's easy to like. She's honest and frank. If you're attracted to someone who would tell you the truth every time, you'd love her.

"And stop going to that secret society. School prohibits student joining on organizations that aren't approved by the school faculty, without a supervision of a school faculty. You'll get expelled." Sunghoon warned him.

Expulsion, that's a huge thing, even for Jay. He can't afford to get expelled, he might get sent back to the states. He couldn't bare to be away from Sunghoon anymore.

He was curious on how the night has worked out for Niki though.

"Do you know anybody on the international school just across our school?" Jay asked Sunghoon since he was his source of all the news around campus and outside.

"I know a senior, Kei. He got kicked out just last year from our school and transferred there." Sunghoon patiently spoke again despite his throbbing head torturing him.

Kei?

Jay was surprised that out of all Sunghoon could mention, it was a person he knows. "It is why I was alarmed when he came up to you. He's not afraid of things like expulsion. I won't be surprised is he's not afraid to go to jail as well. Stay away from him. He got expelled joining these secret society around teen delinquents. You might end up the same if you take this lightly." Sunghoon said, grabbing Jay's hand, placing it on his head where it was throbbing.