[8] Rampaging Evil

Start from the beginning

"Let go!" With your free hand, you attempted to swing it forward, but he caught that too.

"Interesting... Like him, you don't disintegrate... I wonder why."

With raw force you pushed forward, managing to push him off as you took a couple strides backwards, panting slightly. What did he mean by disintegrate? Was that his quirk? If it was, you could only hope that your nen had protected you from that one or that some weird fluke happened, because no way did you want to experience the feeling of being turned into ash.

Bringing your fists back up, you tensed but didn't make the first move. Likewise, the hand man stayed still, and in the background you could hear shouting as all eyes were on Nomu and All Might's big battle, your hair whipping behind you violently. This guy was deceptively strong, and you debated on your next course of action. You doubted he would listen to reason and give up, so trying to come to a compromise was a no-go, but you were also running out of stamina and you didn't want to have to push yourself too hard.

He took a step forward, and your eyes trained behind him, realizing there was a person missing.

"Shit!"

Just in time, you side stepped out of the way, the warp gate that hand man called "Kurogiri" materializing behind you. If you had been a moment later, who knows where you would have ended up. Keeping up with hand man was one thing, but Kurogiri, too? It would be difficult, but... and call you crazy, but you were excited for the challenge.

An uneven grin made its way onto your face. "So that's how it is, huh?"

You were careful to avoid the radius of All Might and Nomu, running towards the hand-man. Fighting Kurogiri was too risky, and you knew that. One misstep and you'd be sent spiraling through another one of his portals, and you didn't want to know where you'd end up this time. Exchanging blows, you and the hand man weren't as fast nor as impressive as the pro hero that was currently throwing punches at a breakneck speed, but still fast enough where even the tiniest mistake would be enough to change the tides.

Infuriatingly enough, your opponent didn't look tired at all. If anything, he looked bored.

Wincing at a particularly strong blow that connected with your shoulder, you stood your ground, afraid that if you stumbled at all, you'd be stumbling right into Kurogiri's quirk. Then it'd be game over. "How do you know about me? Who's on your side?"

The hand man laughed, amused at your line of questioning. "You think you're the only one here? If you come with us, we can tell you everything you need to know. You're on the wrong side, you know!"

"As if!"

Agitated that you weren't getting any answers, you knocked him back with a kick that send him skidding. It wasn't very powerful, and he was still on his feet, but it put some distance between the two of you. Just in time, as a loud shattering noise stole your attention, and you looked back to see All Might standing there, Nomu nowhere in sight.

Wait...

Glancing up slowly, you saw the hole in the roof, your eyebrows shooting up. All Might patted his chest, before turning his gaze to the three of you - specifically, Kurogiri and the hand guy. "Now, villains... it's your turn!"

You had to get out of the way. You did not want to be standing in between All Might and hand man like this. Without any more hesitation you had jumped back, away from them all as your eyes trained on the hand man.

"A hack... you cheated!"

"That's rich, coming from some asshole who somehow infused nen into that creature! You're the cheat!" You accused, pointing a finger out at him and not caring about the few of your classmates who were still within hearing range. You were too worked up, too frustrated to care about any consequences at this point. "This place... Nen shouldn't be a part of it, and yet you found a way around it anyways! You're the cheater here!"