seventeen.

hyunjin groaned as he got out of bed. it was the weekend before collage starts, meaning he'd have to move into the dorms today.

the blonde boy yawned and stretched his arms, then letting his body flop back onto the bed.

he wasn't ready to leave his home or his mom, he wasn't capable to take care of himself at all.

hyunjin let out a heavy sigh and got out of his comfortable bed at last and went to the bathroom.

'''

a few moments later, he went downstairs and hugged his mom with a pout,
"mommy~" he complained.

"jinnie, stop this. you're a big boy now." she scolded. the long haired boy proceeded to whine and let out a huff.
"i dont wanna leave the house." he grumpily stomped towards the dining table, then shoved his hands in the cereal box.

"don't be like that. im sure you'll have a great time in your dorms. who knows? you might even end up getting a boyfriend~" she wiggled her eyebrows.
hyunjin fake gagged and rolled his eyes.

"now hurry up darling, or i won't call you for a week." she laughed. hyunjin let out a soft giggle as he took out a bowl from the cupboard.

'''

"i'll miss you mom." he sighed as he gave his mother a last kiss on the cheek and a very tight hug.
"i'll miss you too sweetie. be a good boy, okay?" she gave a warning look towards her beloved son.

"i'll try." hyunjin sadly smiled as he waved his mother goodbye, then watched as she drove off.

"jinnie!" jisungs voice teared his eyes away from the empty road.
"sungie!" he squealed and hugged his friend,

"im so scared, i don't want a homophobic roommate." the younger pouted. hyunjin ruffled his hair and nodded.

"me neither."

"i heard minho's gonna be here! i bet he's even more handsome in real life!" jisung clapped his hands in excitement.

"he's straight though, right?" hyunjin asked his friend.
"i think so...but! i can change that!" jisung smirked and put his arm around hyunjin.

"whatever shortie. c'mon lets go to the main hall."

'''

"seo changbin...?" hyunjin hummed in confusion. he looked around the crowded hall in curiosity, then back at the list of who they were going to be rooming with.

"the name sounds quite familiar..." he shrugged and went to find his friends.

"who are you rooming with sungie?" hyunjin asked.

"someone named chanhee..." the younger  answered as he slung his backpack over his shoulder.

"guys-- im rooming with someone named minho." felix popped out of nowhere. jisung's eyes widened,
"Lee minho?! my crush?! hell no, lets switch." jisung exclaimed.

"hold on, crush? you barely even know him!" hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"i dont care!"