"why, Of course" Sensei said as he pat my head "Sensei can i ask you a question?" he just kept silent as signaling me to speak up "If I ever I regain my past, will it affect my future?" I asked as I fondle with my fingers out of nervousness "Zen, your past may be an important key for your future, cause you wouldn't grow with out getting through it...," He said as he lift my head for me to looked at his eyes directly "But, what ever happened in the past is already in the past, You can never changed it but you can always learn from it to make a better decision for your future, But in your case Zen, I know your mature enough and I trust you with whatever your decision is" Sensei said then he pat my head "Thank you sensei" I bow a bit as I went back the room spaced out as I think of what my future holds.

"Hey, Zen your spacing out" I heard Kayano said as I bump Sugaya unconsciously as he dropped some art supplies "Ow, Sorry about that Sugaya.." I said as I bend down to help him pick those art supplies "It's quite alright Zen, I know you have a lot in your mind right now" Sugaya said patting my head as he head towards where Chiba were, I just sigh as I looked at my left where I saw Rio and Karma kept messing with Nagisa., Then I saw Nagisa stood up since It's his already his turn... Nagisa tore off the tag on sensei's top with out sensei noticing it as she carried on talking with the girls, as he walked away as he leave Karma, Kayano and Rio stunned. You might wonder Why I came before Nagisa when I should came after Karma, cause sensei arranged it alphabetical but  because I told sensei that I'll go before nagisa to buy time and think about my choices but I ended up blank..

"How did it go?" Karma got my attention with his question, and that just made me sigh "Ended up in blank, I still don't know  where I go after Middle school uurrgh, this is frustrating" I said as I sat at Nagisa's seat  and drop my head on the desk "Well that's a bummer " Rio said as she pat my hair while Karma started pinching my chick "Cut it guys..," I said raising my head and glared at them "You know Zen, overthinking won't bring back your memories, just wait for them to return naturally" Karma said still pinching my cheeks "I guess your right, I just can't force them back" I said as I drop my head back on the desk. "But I'm really worried about it" I mumbled as I drifted to slumber. A while later Karma woke me up cause class already ended "Hey, sensei Advice that you'd stay with Nagisa while the both of you still needs time to think about your paths" Karma said "Sure, I'll stay at Nagi-chan 's place tonight, " i said slightly in daze "I'm really against with this Idea though" I heard Nagisa said as he looked drained "I'll be fine Nagi-chan, I'll promise to behave." I said stretching my arms as I stood up and cling at Nagisa's arm. We decided to head down the mountain with a comfortable silence till we reach the foot of the mountain where Shu patiently waiting "Gakuzen, you need to go home" He said glaring at the two behind me "I'm sorry Shu, but..I'm afraid that I still can't face father, to be honest" I answered him looking down at the ground, "Sorry" I said as I run past him dragging Karma and Nagisa along the way, when Shu's out of ear shot "Sorry about that guys, but with everything just happened I don't have the strength to face father again " I said gloom while the two just pat my back, After that we continued our walk home, the three of us ended up heading at Karma's to get some of my things before we went to nagi-chan's place, which he stubbornly insist to come with us, though good that he got hold by a phone call, That Nagisa and I took the chance to leave

We we're almost there, but I noticed that Nagisa Is acting weird as we get near his house, How do I know his address? I just asked Ritsu the details after my fight with father. "Nagisa is everything alright? you looked giddy as the seconds passed" I asked which made him flinched "It's alright Zen, but I'm a bit nervous, it's my first time having someone come over, I'm just worried " he said as he hung his head low "Don't worry Nagi as I promised I'll behave in front of your parents" I said brimming with joy as I can get to know Nagi's parents.

I already meet half of the class parents since they are in the business industry and some are connected with the government. And they all some what got interested in me, "don't worry about it I only leave with my mom, though I'm worried how she'll react cause I never brought a friend home" He said nervous "Is that so?" I said having conflicted emotions cause his mom might not accept visitors "but don't worry Zen, I'm sure she wont mind having a girl to sleepover." He said a little down., "Eh, then Thank you for having me for the night" I said grabbing his arm dragging him along the way till we reach their apartment. "Nagisa dear is that you?!" There's a sweet voice that greeted us when we both entered the apartment "Hai mom, I brought a friend is it okay for her to stay over" Nagi said that made his mom to peak at the kitchen door, "Your brought friends. I hope it's not a boy Nagisa or your grounded young lady!" His mother scolded though I focused my gaze at Nagi since his mom maybe just confused or something or maybe I just didn't heard her right 'hahaha Nagi is her son, of course she knew his gender. right?' I convinced myself as the thought is a bit absurd "No mom, she's a girl, we'll be up in my room for a while" Nagi said hurriedly leading me to his room as mrs.Shiota reminded us that dinner is ready at 30 minutes.