Sixteen

-Kaminari, a week later-

I looked towards the door, eating the rest of my rice. "Is L/N still missing, bro?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah. Aizawa said there's no clues or anything for the police to follow."

"Aw, that sucks man, but L/N will turn up eventually, we just gotta wait. L/N is smart enough to get out of whatever mess she's in." Kirishima smiled reassuringly.

I found myself smiling back. "Thanks, Kirishima. It's just that she went missing the night I fried Bakugou. Everyone would have been too wrapped up in making sure we were okay to notice her... It just makes me feel guilty. Because it's my fault everyone was too distracted."

"For fucks sake, Kaminari! You'll see your girlfriend soon!" Bakugou snapped, making little explosions.

I felt my cheeks warm up, and quickly looked away.

"Aww, be quiet, Bakubro! We know you miss L/N too!" Kirishima punched his shoulder lightly.

"Yeah, Bakugou!" Mina said with a light giggle.

My phone dinged with a message, so I fished it out of my pocket and opened up the message app.

Sunshine Nugget <3
'Bruh stop calling me.'

Kaminari.
'where are you?'

She left me on read, which was expected. A frown tugged at my lips. I lay on my bed in the dorm, hugging my pillow.

Did she get kidnapped?

She didn't get kidnapped; she ran away because she hates me.

She's just toying me along, since I'm so easy and pathetic.

A sob racked my body. I thought I was okay. I had thought that the pain was over, but like I am with everything else, I was wrong.

The kisses meant nothing to her.

She will come back once I'm dead. Don't make others have to suffer through loosing her.

I gripped my hair, tugging at it so hard I thought I'd be having to wear a beanie for the next few months. Tears began blurring my vision as I clawed at healing and new slices in my arms, reversing the healing process. I knew that I'd never be okay.

~~~~

SORRY NOT SORRY TEEHEE I FIGURED SOME VILLAIN DRAMA WOULD SPICE THIS STORY UP A LITTLE

also sorry for the last part, but this is depressed/suicidal kam x reader. :')