Seven

(Trigger warning: injuries, brief mention of abuse in the last sentence)

-Third Person-

Aizawa had already started teaching when L/N entered the class. "Why are you late, L/N?" He asked, annoyed that the class had been disrupted. The girl simply shook her head, her hair covering her face, and walked to her seat, not bothering to take anything out of her satchel. "L/N, do I have to ask again?" Aizawa said. L/N ignored him and all the glares she was getting, staring at her desk. "L/N! Why are you late?"

"None of your fucking business!" She snapped, clenching her hands into fists under her desk.

"Detention, L/N," Aizawa said calmly, returning his attention to the class. Slowly, everyone looked back to the front of the classroom. Kaminari was the last person to look away from L/N, feeling guilty. The boy wondered if he was the reason she looked like she was hit by a bus.

When the bell rang, signalling the end of class, L/N was the first to leave the class, followed by Kaminari, who was eager to catch up to her. "L/N!" He called. L/N turned around, her slightly bloodshot eyes making Kaminaari tense up. "What's wrong?" He asked, lightly touching her arm, noticing her flinch and exhale sharply. "Are you hurt?"

"It doesn't matter, Kaminari, now leave me alone," L/N said harshly.
Kaminari flinched at her tone but left her alone.

L/N frowned, silently trying to figure out how to change into her PE uniform while surrounded by other girls. She sighed, decided that she was going to have to risk it and be as quick as possible without drawing any attention to herself. She managed to get her shorts on without any problems, the bruises covering her legs not as suspicious as the ones on her arms and chest. She slipped her top off. "L/N!" Ochaco gasped, causing L/N to look at her over her shoulder, not wanting to turn around, since she had a massive bruise on her stomach. "Why are you covered in bruises? And why is there such big wounds!" L/N's blood can cold. The other girls had noticed the bruises and wounds to thanks to Ochaco's gasping.

"I fell over, no big deal- Ow!" L/N winced when she felt Ochaco's hand on one of the larger bruises on her back.

"Sorry- they just look too... bad to have come from a fall. Is... Everything okay at home?" She asked quietly.

Wouldn't you like to know, broke girl.

"Yes, everything is fine at home. Now leave me alone before I use my quirk again." She felt Ochaco tense up, who was radiating fear as she retreated. They really thought I was trying to hurt Kaminari when I had used my cords on him, She thought, sliding her PE shirt on, covering most of the bruises. She adjusted the bandages that had covered both of her arms, checking that there wasn't any blood on them.
L/N walked out of the changing rooms and joined her classmates on the field, ignoring Kaminari.

"L/N. I want to speak with you after class to talk about your detention," Aizawa said.

"Whatever," She said blankly, ignoring Aizawa's annoyance and Kaminari and the girl's worried glances.

"A-Aizawa, can I please talk to you before you start class?" Ochacho said timidly, going over to the teacher, shooting glances at L/N, who was staring at the ground, zoned out and gripping one of her bandaged arms.

"What is is, Ochaco?"

"It's L/N... In the changing room, I noticed that she's covered in bruises and big wounds, I'm worried about her... She said that she fell, but the bruises had covered her, and they look purple, and you don't get the kind of wounds she has from falling... And look at her arms, completely bandaged!"

Aizawa looked at L/N, then back at Ochaco. "Thank you, Ochaco. I shall look into it. It's time for class."

"L/N, thank you for staying back," Aizawa said, standing being the podium and watching the student in front of him.

"I don't want to get expelled or anything," L/N said blankly, not looking up at the pro hero.

"A classmate has brought something very worrying to my concern, do you have any clue what it might be?"

L/N's head shot up, her eyes wide. "I thought we were here about my detention?"

"We are, but I have concerns."

L/N did a double-take. "Concerns?"

"The bruises and the wounds on your body that a classmate has come to me about, also the bandages on your arms. I would like to know what has happened."

L/N tensed, balling her hands into fists, one of which was bandaged. "Nothing is wrong. I'm fine."

"Then why don't you take the bandages off?"

L/N blinked a few times. "No. I... It's just the stupid pricks the hawk hero gave me with his stupid feathers. I don't like seeing them and I don't like other people seeing them."

Aizawa's eyes narrowed. "L/N. Is there anything you would like me to know? Is everything okay at home?"

"Everything is fine, dry eyes. Now tell me when you want me to do the damn detention so I can leave."

"Tomorrow after school for an hour. Now please don't come late to class tomorrow, or I'm going to have to call home." Aizawa noticed L/N tense more.

"You don't know where I live or even if I live anywhere."

"I'm sure I'll find out soon enough." L/N scoffed and left the classroom, her nails digging into her palms painfully. Kaminari stood at the opposite end of the hall, having listened in to what Aizawa had said to L/N. His gold eyes were wide.

Bruises? Wounds? She couldn't be suffering from... Abuse? Could she? Kaminari's throat tightened. I need to talk to her.