Two

-L/N-

"Hey, Kaminari!" I said, looking up from tracing the grain of Eraser Head's desk at the boy who entered. He smiled at me, but otherwise ignored me. I got off the desk and followed him to his desk. "It's rude to not say it back, y'know?"

"Sorry, just a little stressed out with all this hero stuff and schoolwork," Kaminari laughed.

"Isn't is all just physical stuff?" I asked. "Training to fight bad guys?"

"No, hero's have to be smart and do homework!" Kaminari smiled, his eyes shining.

"Stop making out, idiots!" The angry boom boom guy yelled, swaggering into the room and sitting at his desk.

"We're not even close!" I said lightly.

"Sure, quirkless," he said with an eye roll.

"I have a quirk, dumbass!"

"Well listen here, dork, you can't be a hero, because your nothing compared to me! I'm going to be number one, and you'll be stuck as a little nobody!" Explosion man said proudly.

"Yeah, okay Bakugo," I said with a simple roll of my eyes.

"Ooooh~ L/N!" The too-happy poor girl said, bouncing into the room and over to me, the cool pink alien- Minecraft or something- following her. "How did you find your first lot of homework? You didn't find it too hard, did you?"

I laughed softly, kind of glad she was bothering to check up on me. "I found the homework a breeze, with Nez- my older brother helping me with the occasional hard question!" I said, hoping nobody noticed me nearly announcing that I was with the principle last night.

"Oh, that's good! Hopefully, that means the classes will be a breeze for you, too! Even if you aren't able to use your quirk..." I heard the tone of her voice change in the last sentence and narrowed my eyes. I wanted to prove everyone wrong, and to show them that I had not only one quirk- but two! But I didn't. I just smiled.

"Kaminari was acting weird in the change rooms, Mina," I heard Kirishima say. I looked past them and saw Kaminari stepping out of the change rooms in his PE uniform, except wearing the hoodie, even though it was warm enough to not need it.

I bounced over to the yellow haired boy. "Kaminari! What's up?" I asked, seeing the far away look in his eyes.
I cupped Kaminari's face in my hands, ignoring his breathing speed up and his cheeks turn pink. "Kaminari, what's wrong?" I asked gently.

"Why would you think something is wrong? I'm fine." He said, pulling away from my grasp and going to walk past me, but I grabbed his wrist tightly, preventing him from leaving.

"Kaminari," I said, watching the boy flinch and try to pry my fingers off his wrist.

"L/N, please let go," he begged, his voice barely higher than a whisper. I blinked and loosened my grip enough for him to free himself. I was a little shocked at how hurt and... wrong... he seemed.

Something is definitely wrong here.

The yellow-haired boy tried to walk off, but I raised my arm to try and grab him, and my cords shot out from under the skin on my wrist and curled around him. Kaminari's eyes met mine, his face paler than usual and his eyes wide. Yellow sparks started crackling around him and started running down my cords towards me.

I dropped him the second the sparks touched me, a scream finding it's way past my lips as I was shocked painfully a few times. I fell to my knees, breathing heavily. "L/N, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!" Kaminari said, his voice high with distress. I looked up at him, then he ran off.

"Kaminari!" I yelled, getting up and going to run after him, but Eraser Head's scarf had wrapped around me, restraining me. "Idiot, let me go!" I barked, struggling, unable to use either quirks since they had been erased.

"L/N, go to the principle's office. Mineta, go with her."

He let go of me after a long moment, the perverted grape waddling up to me. I turned on my heels and started walking towards Nezu's office. We passed a male bathroom, the one I has seen Kaminari go into. I pretended to trip, teleporting into the bathroom and falling flat on my face. I groaned slightly, getting up.
"Kaminari?" I asked.

"Go away." He sniffled from the last stall.

"Kaminari, I'm sorry I didn't mean to grab you," I said, stopping outside of the door he hid behind.

"This is a male bathroom, you shouldn't be in here."

"What's your point? I'm apologising for grabbing you."

"Please leave me alone." He said in that same weak tone. "You hurt me..."

I stood outside the stall door, debating going in. "Well I said I was sorry, so I've done my part." I said. "You should go back to class."