Eight

-L/N-

I was starting to feel stiff, having sat so still for so long. I couldn't lean back against my chair or I would irritate a wound, and I couldn't lean forward because that would put pressure on the bruise on my stomach. I stared at the table, wishing that the detention would go by faster.

"L/N. Can I talk to you?" I looked up at Eraser Head, who had pulled up a chair from another desk and was sitting in front of my desk.

"About what?" I asked tiredly.

"Your behaviour in class." I rolled my eyes with a sigh.

"L/N, I just want to know why your behaviour today and yesterday was so harsh... Is there something going on at home?"

I stayed silent for a long minute, not looking at the pro hero. "I wouldn't call where I live home. It's just a sheltered place to sleep."

"A homeless shelter?"

I hesitated. "A friends place."

"What's it like there, L/N?"

I chewed the inside of my cheek. "Loud. Chaotic."

"Is your friend's place related to the bruises and scars on your back?"

"... Perhaps..." I said slowly.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?"

"You will tell the police. They can't go to jail."

"L/N, I will need to tell the police if they are hurting you."

Tears started to slip down my cheeks. "They will kill me... I can't betray them after they had let me into their group."

"You're scared they will kill you?"

"Eraser Head, you don't understand... I- I..." I shivered. I'm going to tell him. He might be able to get me out of this mess... Even if the risk is high that he might find out what I did.
"They are the league of villains, Aizawa." I hid my face in my hands, trying to suppress the wave of tears that created rivers down my face.

"You live with the league of villains?"

"Y-Yes... They hurt me, Aizawa. I never wanted to be a part of their stupid group, but h-he made me."

"Who made you, L/N? This is very serious."

I shook my head, wiping away my tears. "I've already said too much."

"L/N, it is my duty to keep you safe. Could you please tell me who made you join the league?"

I've already said too much... I might as well tell him. "All for one."

His eyes widened. "All for one? How do you know him?"

I burst into another wave of tears. "I-I didn't know who he was! I was a sheltered child- I didn't mean to do it!"

Aizawa let me cry for a few minutes. "What happened, L/N? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but if you're in the league of villains, and associated with All for one, then this is very serious."

"I-I don't want to say."

"Are you sure, L/N?"

"I thought this was a detention, n-not an interrogation session."

"This isn't an interrogation, L/N, I am just concerned about you, and after the information, you have given me, I have a couple of good reasons to be concerned."

I studied the tired man's face. "There is no reason to be concerned. I'm holding out fine."

"You just broke down in front of me, L/N. I'm going to talk to the police about this, and they can help you get out of there and arrest the villains." Eraser head got up.

Cold fear washed over me. I jumped out of my chair and grabbed his arm. He looked back at me. "You can't tell the police. You have no idea of how much danger I put myself in telling you this."

He sighed, facing me. "L/N, I am legally obligated to tell the police about this."

Can't tell anyone if you're dead. "Legally obligated to tell the police or not, you can't tell them. Shigiraki will kill me."

"L/N, please let me go. This is important."

"My life is on the line here. I only told you I'm with the league because I want to get out of the damn league."

"L/N, I cannot help you get out if I can't tell the police."

I let go of him to throw my hands up in the air, ignoring the uncomfortable pain. "You're a pro hero! You shouldn't need the damn police!"

"L/N, calm down. I still need to go to the police about this, they can help you."

"I don't want their help, not with their investigation crew!"

"What do you have against the investigation crew?"

I sneered, feeling anger boiling inside me. "It doesn't matter, Eraser head. I don't want the police to get involved!"

I didn't realise that my cords had come out until Aizawa activated his quirk on me and using his scarf to restrain me. "L/N. You need to control yourself."

"I can't get free of them, Aizawa. The police won't be able to do anything to them, not with Dabi's quirk. Not with my quirk." Eraser Head didn't let me go until a few moments later when I had calmed down.

"I'll take you to recovery girl's office."

"You can't. They will notice my injuries are gone and get suspicious."

"Will you at least let her heal a few of your lesser injuries?"

I huffed. "Fine." I followed the teacher through the school until we got to the healer's office.

"Do you need to get back to them any time soon?" Aizawa asked.

"No. They know I will go back to them." I pushed the door open and was greeted by a wrinkly midget.

"Recovery girl, L/N has some injuries that need to be healed. She can point out which ones need to be healed." Aizawa lightly pushed me into the room and left.

"Take a seat, dearie," Recovery Girl said, coming over to me. "Where are your wounds?"

I took my shirt off. "Please heal everything except my shoulders."

~~~
*sees reads*
*sees votes*
*SHOCK NOISES*