I laughed loudly and shook my head. Only she would take this picture in that deep.. and also be the one to get it right. "You trippin." I mumbled and looked up at the ceiling. "Her names Miranda but- but.." I drawled out when she opened her mouth. "She's a trainer at the private gym and also happens to be married so, don't start your jealous stuff." She hummed sarcastically. "I literally told her 'can you take this picture of me so I can send it to my fiancée' and she did."

She gave me a look, another hum leaving her lips. "I'm watching ya ass."

"I know you are." I mumbled before rolling onto my stomach and playfully kicking my legs up behind my, my chin resting on my hands. I sighed and her head tilted when I gave her a look of adoration. "You're so pretttyyy."

Her eyes rolled, a low chuckle leaving her lips. "Thank you baby." She muttered while cutting another piece of gift wrap. "So I fly out tomorrow." I nodded softly. "Sucks I can't see you before I leave."

Or so she thought.

Since I had a show tomorrow and on Christmas, I told her I wouldn't be able to catch her before she left for Barbados. But in reality I had an alternate in my place. The Jabbawockeez actually did it all the time and you would never know because well, we wore masks.

Anyways, I was actually flying back to LA in a few to spend tonight with her before parting ways tomorrow since I made our flights coordinated. Well, she was taking her jet of course.

"Call me before your flight though, alright?" I played out and she nodded softly. "So.. can I see my gift?"

She leaned closer to the camera with a wide smile. "No!" She said cutely before leaning back. "You can get it when you come back home." I pouted and she furrowed her eyebrows. "You look constipated."

My jaw dropped when she laughed and went back to wrapping presents. "Damn.." I nodded to myself. "This baby got you being mean and shit.. I ain't know this was gonna happen."

"Stop whining." She sighed out and pushed the wrapped gift to the side. And she had no remorse? Damn. "Who's that?" She asked when she heard my phone ping.

"Nosey." I mumbled before looking down to see it was actually my driver who let me know he was here. "It's Kev, I gotta head to rehearsals cause we made a slight change in the show." She pouted. "I know, I'll call you when I get back, alright?"

"Okay.." she sighed out and waved cutely. "Bye.."

Her frown almost had me not wanting to hang up but I remembered I was hanging up so I could actually be there with her. "Bye Rob. Don't stay up too late." Still pouting, she hung up without another word. Brat.

After sliding my laptop into my backpack, I pulled it on and made my way down to the lobby. I pulled my hoodie up since I didn't want it getting out who I was and where I was heading. Robyn stayed on Twitter so she'd automatically see from one of the many fan pages she followed that I was heading to the airport. Couldn't have that.

Once I made sure no paps were outside, I quickly jogged out and my driver already pulled the door open for me to hop it. "Thank you." I said and settled in with my seat belt coming on before anything else. Robyn could learn a thing or two.

I knew the airport was probably thirty minutes off so I took the time to see what was happening on the socials. The socials? Damn I'm getting old..

Figure It Out [Rihanna/You]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें