In Heaven || Eleven

"When does someone know they're in love? Is it a sudden rush of feelings? Or is it when they have lost that person and realize how much time they wasted?"

In Heaven || Eleven

-

Jia opened the front door, walking in and setting her bag on the table next to the door. "Jungseok! I'm home!" She yelled, setting her shoes on the rack and walking into the kitchen.

"Oh, are you cooking?" She asked seeing her husband cutting up some vegetables. He nodded, "I thought it would be better to start cooking early tonight with Jeongguk over." He replied, kissing her cheek.

Jia hummed in response, "Where are they? And where's Taesung at?" She asked taking a piece of the cut up vegetables and taking a bite. Jungseok nudged his head to the backyard. Jia walked towards the sliding glass door, looking out into their backyard.

Seeing Taesung running into Jeongguk's arms making him topple over onto the grass with Taehyung running up to them with a big smile on his face. She smiled when she saw Taehyung sneak in a kiss and peck Jeongguk lips for a split second making him flustered.

"We should let them be for now." Jia said looking back at Jungseok, "They look happy out there." She smiled seeing her nephew hold Jeongguk by his waist as Taesung crawled all over them. Jungseok laughed a little,
"They remind me of us when we were still teenagers. Those days were so long ago."

Jia walked back over to him, "How could I forget, those days were good." She replied sitting on one of the kitchen stools, "Do you think they'll last?" She asked placing her chin into the palm of her hand.

"I heard them talking about their relationship earlier, they sound mature enough to handle their own feelings with one another." He replied, "I think they want to be together but know it's best to sort out their own problems first before loving someone else."

"You didn't answer the question."

Jungseok looked up at Jia with a smile,
"I know they'll last together, honey. They're smart and mature, taking baby steps with one another. With that, they're bound to last. And if they don't- they'll part with good memories." He said gently.

Jia smiled back gently, looking back out the sliding glass door seeing the couple run around with one another.
Seeing her nephew hug his lover from behind and kiss him. She smiled as her eyes welled up.

"Jiyoung, I think Taehyung's finally happy now. Wherever you are, just know someone loves him a lot."

-