In Heaven || Nine

"I'm so scared of loving you

"I'm so scared of loving you. That even my touch would send you to crumbles."

In Heaven || Nine

-

Jeongguk sat in between Taehyung's legs with his back to his chest. Taehyung's arms were wrapped around him, holding him in his grasp. Jeongguk took a deep breath, the auroma of Taehyung and flowers making him feel at peace.

They sat proped up on a tree that was in the middle of the garden, all the strong and wilted flowers around them as they sat in the warmth of each others hold.

Taehyung kissed Jeongguk's cheek, nuzzling his nose into the crevice of his neck and shoulder inhaling the sweet smell of his perfume,
"You're so quiet today sweetheart, something bothering you?" He asked sweetly kissing his neck.

Jeongguk giggled at the feeling of Taehyung kissing his neck,
"I just- something happened yesterday is all." He replied fiddling with his fingers not knowing if he should tell Taehyung or not.

He felt the other turn him around so he was facing him, "Was it something bad? Your cheek is kind of red and you weren't wearing a band-aid when I last saw you." Taehyung said as he gently traced the band-aid, his fingers going down to Jeongguk's pink cheek.

Jeongguk didn't have enough strength in him to look up at Taehyung, instead keeping his eyes on his chest as his fingers played with the buttons on his shirt, "It was nothing." He whispered back, keeping his voice low and frail.

Taehyung gave a sad frown, slipping his fingers under Jeongguk's chin,
"Jeongguk, are you telling me the truth?" He asked looking into his soft brown eyes that stared back at him.

Jeongguk felt his heart pang when Taehyung said his name instead of the usual 'star' or 'sweetheart'. He took in a deep breath, adverting his eyes away from Taehyung, "I'm not telling you the truth. I'm sorry." He said dryly, feeling the lump beginning to form in his throat.

"Then what's the truth, Jeongguk?" Taehyung asked cupping his face softly, his thumb moving back forth as he looked into his star cluster eyes,
"What's hurting you so bad that you don't want to say it out loud?"

Jeongguk moved his face, placing his head onto Taehyung's chest. He smiled gently when he heard the others heart beating, it was beating fast like a drum. He placed his own hand onto his chest, feeling his heartbeat. He felt his heart pounding in his chest, the sound of Taehyung's heartbeat filling his ears as his hand clenched onto his shirt feeling his heartbeat fall into the same rhythm as Taehyung's. He broke out into a small smile as tears dripped down onto the window of his face, feeling the hot tears work their way down his face and onto Taehyung's shirt.