*Moon 4*

It was another long night for me. When I wake up Charlie was up also. "Good morning," I greet.

"Morning." He looks at me with a certain look. "Hey, we need to talk about something."Raising my eyebrows at him as I lean against the kitchen counter. "You know I don't push you on these things. Because I care I need to know what happened in Mystic Falls." 

"Do we really have to do this?" I argue.

"As much as I know you don't want to yeah we do," Charlie argues. "You always had this fiery spirit, Ali. And you come here and that spark you once had is almost completely gone. It's like you built this wall around yourself. What happened to that happy little girl I once knew?"

"That little girl died when her parents did. She died and I don't know if she's coming back. I've been so lo-nely." Tears started gathering in my eyes. "People are there but never there for me. I had to look outside of the family to feel whole. I'm tired Uncle Charlie, I'm tired of just wanting someone just to be there for me."

"Hey hey hey," he stands up and wraps his arms around me. "If I knew how bad it got I would  have taken you in sooner. Yes you're very independent but you're still a child. Promise me you'll come to me for anything. The last thing I want is for you to feel like you're alone in this world." I just give a subtle nod. He kisses my head before pulling away. "Hey I have a friend Harry who has a son around your age. I promised you would tutor him. Maybe this will help you get your mind off things," he suggests. Nodding as I quickly wipe my tears.

"Yeah just give me the address and I'll head over." He writes it down on a piece of paper. "Thanks Uncle Charlie." 

" No problem kiddo. I'll let Harry and Sue know you're on your way." He gives me the paper and I immediately head out. I have no idea what Bella is up to right now. Best guess she's with Jacob doing who knows what. 

It's not long before I arrive to a small house on the Rez. In front is a man sitting on a rocking chair watching me as I pull up. Getting out of my car I approach the house."Hi I'm Alessia Gilbert, Charlie's niece," I introduce myself. He gets this knowing smile on his face. Weird but okay it's not like people don't have secrets.

"Welcome Charlie called a little while ago. Come on in Seth's inside." I follow him inside to see a boy around my age probably Seth and a woman who appears to be Sue.

"This is my son Seth and my wife Sue. Seth this is Alessia, Chief Swan's niece and your new tutor." Seth gets this big smile on his face.

"Please you can call me Ali," I add. 

"Hi so you're new tutor," Seth excitingly. Man this kid is like a puppy. The cute kind of puppy. He even has puppy dog eyes. 

"Yes I am. Why don't we get started?" He smiles and shows me to a dining room where his work was laid out. "Looks like my work is cut out for me." He scratches the back of his neck in embarrassment. Kinda when Jeremy does when he's caught doing something embarrassing. We get started on the subject he has the most understanding of and work our way to the subjects he's the worst at.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Seth asked me innocently. This kid is so cute but not my type. He  reminds me too much like Jeremy. Like the cute younger brother type.

"I used to but not anymore," I answer honestly. "Not a very good one in particular."

"What happened to him?" I freeze for a moment before answering.

"Don't really know, one day he just disappeared," which is not a total lie. It is the king of all lies. But he didn't need to know that. I know only one other person who knows that secret.  He continue working before I excuse myself to use the bathroom.