"No."

"Yes."

ARMY 427 - how long do you guys think this will last?

ARMY 328 - they both seem stubborn so who knows.

"So we start with an F minor chord." Rebecca put Taehyung's hand on the desired keys, his other drifting back to her legs. "And the right hand," She grabbed his hand, Taehyung grumbling slightly. "Goes up here, thumb on B flat."

"I don't know this song." Taehyung spoke up, Rebecca giving the camera a 'this boi istg' look.

"What do you mean you don't know this song you sing this." Rebecca tapped his hands, trying to find reason with her boyfriend. "It's Yoongi's version yes, but still."

"You should play it for me." Taehyung poked his head over her shoulder, smiling up at her as his hands made their grand escape and hid under her shirt. He was smart with this. ARMY couldn't see what he was doing, he set the camera so it only got their shoulders on up, everything else cut off. So with his current set up, he could slip his hands beneath Rebecca's shirt and do as he pleased.

"Fine." Rebecca mumbled, adjusting her sitting position slightly, trying to ignore Taehyung's cold hands rubbing her waist and stomach. She played it, somewhat tense with Taehyung's hands on her, but she finished it without mistakes. "Ready to learn?"

"I wasn't listening." Taehyung tickled her sides, Rebecca gasping and wiggled around, trying to get his hands away from her.

"Tae!" She laughed, pushing his hands out from her shirt, Taehyung laughing with her. Eh, he just wanted her to move around on his lap. "Okay okay, this clearly isn't helping our concentration on the questions." She stood up and handed Taehyung the phone. "Let's go back to where we were." Rebecca picked up Yeontan and walked away without another word.

-

"Okie, resuming the questions now." Rebecca nodded, Taehyung chewing on his bottom lip, watching her speak. " 'What's the hardest part about being in long distance relationship?' "

"Not being able to hug her." Taehyung sighed sadly, looking down. "It gets really hard. We'll be FaceTiming one day, and you know .. " Taehyung looked over at Rebecca, her nodding, knowing what he was getting at. "She gets really nervous for things and she'll be freaking out and I just want to pull her into my arms and tell her it'll be okay. But, the stupid Pacific is between us." Taehyung smiled sadly.

"That and not being able to talk as often and do activities together." Rebecca added, a sad topic for her as well. "We have dinner dates over call and try to dress fancy, but usually we eat when its five am for me and I'm not getting up and wearing a dress at five am."

"Only on special occasions." Taehyung nudged her, Rebecca smiling as well and nodding. " 'If u were to travel to one country together, where would it be and for how long?' "

"Well Mr. Superstar has been everywhere." Rebecca joked, Taehyung rolling his eyes with a smile.

"But she really wants to go to Paris." Taehyung answered for her. "And I would love to go there with her as well."

ARMY 3267 - ....should we tell them Paris isn't a country?

ARMY 2839 - nahh let them have their moment this is cute

"Go for... a week? Two?" Rebecca guessed in her mind, Taehyung nodding a long. "Yeah, that seems good. Two weeks."

"Going to the City of Love with the love of my life." Taehyung kissed her cheek, Rebecca smiling and patting his cheek. "Ah what a dream come true that would be."