CHAPTER 11

It took 2 days for Zayn to wake up and it took Harry's everything to stay calm. When Harry arrived at the hospital yesterday Lora informed Zayn is awake so he politely thanked her and left without even meeting him for once.

"So, we prescribed you just 2 pills, one in the morning and the other in the night." He explained to Zayn.

"He's having these many cuts and you're just giving him two tablets." Adam frowned when the doctor chuckled.

"These are not very strong pills, one is a pill which helps his wound to heal and another is a painkiller. Even the painkillers dosage is so low because-"

"Because you don't want my anti-depressants and new pills to get messed up. I know, I know doctor." Zayn smiled weakly.

"This is not your first time in attempting suicide is it?" The doctor asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I have been there once." Zayn said in a groggy voice.

"Whoa!!" Adam stood there shocked but nothing came out of his mouth.

"Anyways, take care and don't try it again, you're free to go." The doctor smiled and left.

"Where's Harry?" Lora asked checking Zayn's B.P. one last time before discharge.

"I don't know." Zayn shrugged.

"He's just drinking all day." Adam said gaining others attention. "He didn't even sleep in the past 2 days and all he did was drinking, drinking and drinking and visiting you."

"Visiting me?" Zayn asked shocked.

"Don't freak out your B.P. is rocketing." Lora said and Zayn tried to calm down.

"Yeah, he visits you daily. He stays here till the end of the visiting hour." Adam added packing Zayn's bag.

"After all he's your boyfriend, what do you expect?" Lora asked.

"He's not my boyfriend." Zayn scoffed.

"Of course he's not." Adam rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, that's why he cried and pleaded you to wake up." Lora chuckled.

"He cried?" Zayn asked feeling guilty.

"He did. He said he will also pray to god." Lora added packing the sphygmomanometer.

"What?" Zayn asked standing up abruptly which made him feel dizzy.

"God? Harry said he'll ask help from God? As in G-O-D God?!!" Adam asked.

"He did, yeah." Lora answered confused by the boys' reaction.

"He's surely in love with you Zayn!!!" Adam yelled making Zayn blush.

"Yeah, the whole campus knows that." Mr David their vocals professor said.

"When did you come, sir?" Adam asked picking up the bag.

"Just when you were fangirling over them." He said pointing to Zayn who is in no position to talk now. "We're good to go." He said showing the paid check.

The ride to their campus was slow, well at least that's what Zayn thought. When they entered he noticed that everyone left for Christmas holidays, so its just some students who're not willing to go and some teachers in the campus now.

He stood there in front of room number 43, debating whether to knock the door or just run away from here and never come back. He still remembers how elated Harry behaved on their day of performance so Harry must be in the depressive phase now.

With Zayn attempting suicide accidentally isn't gonna help him in anyways so Harry must be in a very bad mood now. Just when Zayn raised his fist to knock, Harry opened the door so Zayn stopped in the mid-track. Harry looked at Zayn's fist with raised eyebrows and turned to meet his eyes.

"Are you an idiot?" Harry asked in a stern voice and Zayn shook his head no.

"Then why the bloody hell are you knocking the door with your right hand and holding the bag in your left?!!" He asked in a harsh tone and took the bag from Zayn's hand.

It took a moment for Zayn to realise his right knuckles are bruised and his wrist is slit on his left hand. He has never felt so stupid. He followed Harry in and took a step back when Harry threw his bag on his bed. He can see how much Harry is trying his best to not yell at him.

It was a moment of silence where Harry didn't say anything but took a glass of whisky and sat by the window. The silence is one of Zayn's phobia he never liked the silence and this moment is nothing different.

"You didn't even think about me once before you took that decision, did you?" Harry asked in a pained voice with broken eyes.

Zayn doesn't know how to answer this question he doesn't know how to explain to Harry that even in the last moment all he thought was him. He doesn't know how to explain himself to Harry because he's the only one who understood him but now if he's demanding an explanation then things must be really bad.

°•°•°•°