Work life balance (lemon🍋)

Just a little disclaimer, this will be a lemon chapter, so it will be sexual content. If you feel uncomfortable reading such things just skip this chapter, it isnt important for the story.
For everyone reading,
Enjoy 😊💦

You walked to Rins dorm after talking to Mephisto, the only thing you wanted at the moment was to see your boyfriend

"Hey Rin, its me." You knocked at his door.

"Uhhhm wait a minute, Im kinda naked...." you could hear him walking around his room in a hurry to dress himself.

"Uhm you do know its a normal thing in a relationship to see the partner naked?"

"Sorry." He opened the door and you immediately stared at his naked upper body.
He only wore shorts, no shirt and his hair was a bit messy.
"Come inside." He pointed to his room. "Yukio will be gone for a few hours, so its just the two of us~"Rin said in a kind if sexy voice.

"Ohhh its hot in here!" You felt the heat of the sun as you entered the room.
You took off the black coat of your uniform, but it was still quite hot.

"If you want I can give you some of my clothing...or you could just be naked." Rin said as he snaked his arms around your waist as he stood behind you.

"Oh you little pervert would like that..." you smirked.

"Yes I would although you look sexy in anything, especially your uniform~" Rin whispered into your ear and feeling his warm breath on your neck sent shivers down your spine.
You leaned into him, looking him into the eyes.
"You are so handsome Rin..."

"And you are really beautiful...Im going to get you a shirt and some shorts." He said and kissed your head before going to his clauset.
"Its probaly not going to fit you..."

"Thats ok." You caught the shirt that Rin threw towards you, turned around and started to undress.
You unbuttoned your shirt and took off your tie, throwing both on the ground. Then you proceeded to take off your boots and your pants, leaving you only in your underwear.

"Fuck..." you could hear Rin mutter from the corner of the room.

"Whats wrong?!" You asked concerned.

"You are just...just really fucking sexy (Y/N)...," he said as he walked towards you.
Rin ran his fingers down your nacked back, touching the scars where once your wings were.
"I bet they were beautiful..."

"They were small..." you chuckled. "Everyone made fun of me because my wings were small."

"Hmmmm...kids can be very mean and nasty." Rin said as he hugged you from behind.