Chapter 9

JISOO

I was still in daze.

The girl that I saw on the restaurant could be Jennie, but I'm still not sure. She could've just return to us or went to greet us that time, but she did not. But my heart wouldn't play tricks on me, would it? I am super duper ultra mega confused with everything.

My brain is so close to saying duh to me. Now, I'm hearing Billie Eilish.

When I saw that RJ, my heart beats so fast like Chuckie was running after me, what the fuck. I could hear it, it's so loud and clear. And when our gazes met, I seriously feel everything slowing down. But if she's Jennie, why would she smile with just a simple word from someone not us?

Do you realize how selfish you sound like?

I sighed and shook my head.

I am inside my room, Seulgi and Chaeyoung was out to complete the requirements for us to be able to study, rather, search and observe RJ Lee. I had told Seulgi that we could be wasting our time, but then she suddenly asked me what's my connection with Jennie along with Lisa and Chaeyoung. I had told her we four are childhood friends.

She repeated Jennie's name over and over again. Until I told her that I had grew feelings on the brunette girl. She asked me what I felt when I saw RJ Lee and I told her everything that I felt in that exact moment. She was a bit distracting me as she was biting her lower lip.

I am telling you, I really am crushing on Seulgi.

And now, she was more convinced that RJ Lee could be Jennie.

My body sprawled on my bed. I was wearing my pajamas. I glanced over the time and grunted when I realized it's already 8 pm.

I can't fucking sleep, goddamn it.

"Jisoo?" A knock on the door. I tried to figure who owns the voice and then grunted when I realized who owns that voice. That cheap voice.

I rolled my eyes, standing up and opened the door. "What?" I asked, rudely. Oh, well. She's rude to me and so I should.

"Quit the act. We need to talk." She pushed me away from her way and entered MY room, locking it and then dragging me on my bed.

Oh, no. Is she going to...?

"Whatever you're thinking, it's gross." She rolled her eyes and then crossed her arms in front of me. "Let's talk about Jennie."

With that, she caught my attention. All of it. "What about her?"

"Tell me about her or maybe, how you two met." She was hesitant about it. Why? Why would she want to know Jennie? Or how we met?

"Isn't the photo enough for you to recognize her? And why are you even asking me about her, shouldn't you be asking Seulgi?" I replied.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled mockingly. "I can see someone's past and if lucky enough, their future. Now, tell me about that childhood crush of yours and how you two met." I instantly blushed.

My gazes averted hers. "Then, see it y-yourself."

"Tell me, before I even touch you and see everything, even how you look like between your mother's legs."

"Oh? I bet I look cute."

"Shut it, tell me about how you met her then I'll be leaving." I grunted at her remarks, rolling my eyes, I pointed at the chair next to the study table and prompted her to get it herself.

This is going to be a long story.

She marched towards it and almost threw it in front of me. Why is she so hot blooded. That's not a question, I wouldn't want to know something about her. Like d u h.