Chapter 29

THIRD PERSON

Yerin sat on her chair, aware of the fact that the people that Jiyong sent were able to get inside their school. Just like what they had expected.

They figured that they won't stop looking for her so they planned that Jennie won't show up to them or will be leaving school for the meantime but what they didn't expect was for LJ, rather, Eunha to show up looking like Jennie. At this point, their plan changes from pushing away Jennie's friends to collecting them one by one and so they decided to meet Nayeon to start their new plan.

But like their other plan, it failed again as the Dark Ages made their move earlier than predicted. And now Yerin's life is in danger.

"What do I do?" Jennie sighed, pacing around her bed. "What do I do?"  As Jennie went to sit on her bed, a certain book caught her attention. It was the same book that she read months ago.

Jennie pulled the book out where it was and stared at the cover blankly. She sighed and opened it, seeing the contents of the book.

"Page 36..." Jennie mumbled, finding the page she is looking for. She doesn't know why but she's so drawn in knowing it.

"Dimirtia: Home for the Human with Special Abilities and/or Power." She reads.

Jennie stared at the picture attached to it. There were trees around a clean river. Jennie noticed a small scratch on the page so she tried wiping it off.

She froze on her seat as she saw pink sparkly glitters coming out from the book. "What the fuck?"

Then the photograph on the page slowly vanished and change into something.. magical. Not really magical, it's still the same trees and river but with small.. fireflies?

Jennie is not sure.

She felt a presence behind her and jumped seeing that there's an old lady smiling at her.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie said, gaining her composure back. The old lady just chuckled at her, finding her adorable.

"Jennie Kim."

Jennie stared at the lady with a suspicious and curious look. She's not that famous, I mean, yes, there were students on her school that treats her like she's so famous but Jennie knows that she's not really that popular outside campus.

"How did you know my name?" Jennie glared, black smokes started forming around her as she moved into a defensive posture.

The old lady just shakes her head, still smiling. "One day, you'll know about us," the old lady took a step towards Jennie, "and I hope your friends, too."

Jennie tilted her head. 'How did she know about my friends? Is she an enemy?'

"I am not an enemy, dear," The old lady defended. She took another step but stopped when Jennie pointed her forefinger at her, there were black.. black something coming out of it making the old lady smile.

"You're just like your mother, Jennie."

And vanished, leaving pink sparkling glitters shit.

"She knows Chaerin?" Jennie mumbled to herself before shaking her head and glancing at the book, once more.

It was back to its original form, Jennie kicked the book under her bed and went out of her room to wait for Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

-

Jisoo folded her arms in front of the cage she made out of hard soil, staring at the person inside.