Chapter 13

NAYEON

They don't know anything. I'm sure of it. I could read her the moment she showed up and I know she wasn't her. People around me are all idiots, they don't know what's about to come. I smiled staring into the dark sky.

Jennie Kim.

I know where you are, but I promised you that I won't tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me until I die. Until you killed everyone, including them. Including those three friends of yours that made you confused. Those three friends of yours that confused your feelings. History really repeats itself, huh?

I sat down on the grass. I am outside the mansion, far away from it. I eyed the moving silhouette, it was moving towards me. I chuckled seeing who it was. "I knew she wouldn't want to come with you."

What the woman in front of me said made my eyes widened. "She's just late, but she's coming."

We waited for hours, I started yawning. "She's not a VIP, what's taking her so long." I rolled my eyes.

"Nayeon, you need to be patient. She's trying to control it, you wouldn't want us to die tonight, do you?"

I lay on the grass, looking at the twinkling stars. "I think Bae Joohyun saw something." I uttered. With this I caught her attention.

"She's very intriguing, don't you think so? I mean, she's the only holder who has limits to her own ability or power."

"Meh, Yoo Jeongyeon is the most intriguing holder." I countered.

"Nayeon, you just like her." She deadpanned.

"I'm surprised you managed to wait for me."

My heart skips a beat. Is that her? I sat up and saw her walking towards us. She's really here. I can't fucking believe this.

"Jennie." I mumbled under my breath. She gave me a small smile and opened her arms, asking for a hug.

I ran into her arms crying. She's really here. I can't believe this. Maybe I'm just dreaming? Is this even real?

"Oh, the two buddies reunited." Jung Yerin gave us a remorseful look.

Yes, that's right. I am friends with Jennie Kim, the missing holder. Let's see, how did we met? When and where? I was six years old, she was 5, but very mature. She's kinda cute, though.

It was lunch time, everyone was still making fun of me for frosting my own arm. I just shrugged it off. It's my fault for sleeping on my classes.

Everything I touch can be frosted, because apparently, my power does not have any limitations, if I wouldn't be able to control it, I would frost everyone, including myself.

Having someone younger than me to tutor me did not crossed my mind. Never in a million times. But all of my mentors and trainers called for help. Because they know that if I frosted my own arms, I could frost their whole body, too. My power is becoming uncontrollable, nobody told me that I have a very complicated power.

My mentors and trainers called for help to Mr. Seungri. He's the scariest and the most strict mentor that ever existed. And he also has a bad attitude. He always make people feel small, except for this one scary girl, she was Mr. Jiyong's  daughter, so it wasn't a surprised that she was treated differently.

I thought Seungri would be the one to tutor me, but I was wrong. The cute yet scary little girl knocked on my room's door and told me that she was my tutor. I laughed at her. But Seungri showed up and told me that she really is my tutor.