Chapter 21

THIRD PERSON

"Jung Eunha locked me in a cellar and then a guy named Namjoon fought with a girl named Wendy, calling her a traitor." Irene bowed at Daesung, mumbling a small thank you as Daesung left them to get some drinks and snacks.

"Betraying the organization has a heavy penalty." Chahee informed. She has her legs crossed and her gaze on the smooth floor. She stared back up, her gaze locking with Irene's. "Death."

Jeongyeon listened silently, until a question popped inside her head.

"Irene?" Jeongyeon called. "Do you think Yerin is together with Lisa and her friends?"

Irene held the broken earpiece that Yerin used that was found by Solar. She closed her eyes, trying to look at it. With her ability, she can locate where someone could be at the moment (Irene can see the past and future, therefore, she can see where Jongin may have taken Yerin.).

Chahee and Jeongyeon watched as Irene's perfectly sculpted brows met, her head turning like she's trying to look for something but can't. Sweats started forming on her forehead, her jaw locked, her hand turned into a fist and there were veins forming on her equally sweaty neck.

Irene flutters her eyes open, sighing in exhaustion. There's sadness and worries clouding her eyes and at the same time a lone tear fell from her eye, Jeongyeon and Chahee already knew what happened.

Chahee chuckled, a smug look on her face. "Well, then," she stood up, "the Dark Ages member who killed Jung Yerin is also going to die."

"What do you mean?" Jeongyeon asked, confusion is written all over her face.

"Dark Ages is a bad organization, like really bad," Chahee looked behind her shoulder, "but I'm a hundred percent sure that the leader ordered them not to kill anyone, unless Siwon said so."

"You see, it's either that one member will receive a death penalty or just kill themselves," Chahee started walking slowly, "and this is a good thing for us, one member down." Chahee turned to one corner and disappeared to their view.

Irene disliked Chahee at that moment and Jeongyeon understands her.

How can she only think of that? Yes, she's not friends with Yerin but Yerin contributed a lot into their mission. Actually, Yerin is even the one who continued training Jennie. And she was there with Jennie. But the two knew that she couldn't care less about how important Yerin is to Jennie's life.

Jeongyeon turned her gaze on Irene.

"Who killed her?"

"Kim Jongin."

-

"Oh," Jiyong nodded at Chahee, signaling her to sit down, "you're here faster than I expected."

"Please, Jiyong," Chahee deadpanned, "scratch the crap."

She sat down, facing Jiyong with her bored look. "What do you want?"

Jiyong grinned, chuckling softly. Then his face turned serious, the servants around are all now pointing their advance long-ranged weapons at Chahee. Jiyong knows that it's not like the weapons can do something, but they can, they just need the right timing.

"Who is Kim Jiwoo?"

Chahee raised her eyebrow, and then she rolled her eyes at Jiyong. "How can you not know," she tilted her head, obviously trying to provoke Jiyong to fight her, "aren't you the 'most powerful holder of all time'?"

"Chahee, don't fuck with me."

"Old man, I don't sleep with grandpas." Chahee's grin widened seeing how Jiyong clenched his fist. The servants glared at Chahee, pointing their weapons at Chahee who just ignored them.